-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66ValiantGirl

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of the passenger front headlight bezel for my '66 2dr sedan Valiant 100. I'll also be looking for windlace and door weatherstripping in the near future. An original owners manual would be cool too. Thanks!

You may have a hard time finding the windlass/weatherstripping on here, but I am sure someone has the bezel... Good luck and welcome to FABO!

Welcome to fabo!! I would post an ad in the "wanted" section, someone will have one. Ebay is a good place to look for an owners manual. Cool to see another 66 Sedan, got any pictures?

Thanks for the info, I'm trying to figure out how to navigate on here:) i'd love to show you pics, how do i post them?

Is that your car in your profile? Very nice :-D Wait till Memike see's this car....:cheers:

Thanks for the info, I'm trying to figure out how to navigate on here i'd love to show you pics, how do i post them?

just click the advanced button at the bottom of the page and below where you type there will be a section call "ADDITIONAL OPTIONS" click the button saying "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" and you can select the ones on your computer hope this helps

i added a photo, surely not sure if i put it in the right place HA! she's gold though with a white top, mostly all original from what i've been told with the exception of the interior which was redone in '04. she's doesn't really need all too much, just a few odds and ends, but for the most part, it's all there. i'm so stoked to be cruisin' this one!! i'll add a couple more pix soon:)

Welcome to FABO! I think I have an extra headlight bezel around here somewhere.....I'll check and let you know.
Thanks, Mark

I think I have the bezel if cudamark doesn't have one. I also know I have the shop manual (a spare). I will post pictures if you like. Welcome!!

Deja Vu, thats Memikes car all over again!!! Sweet little ride there ValiantGirl. I wish I could help, but I just sold my extra set to a member here. Maybe he'll chime in if cudamark doesn't have one. Welcome to FABO!!! Geof

thanks for the heads up all, you're all too rad! i think i put up photos of my Valiant, still trying to figure out my way around fabo:) my email is [email protected] if anyone has pics they can send me of possible finds for me. i would love to check out the shop manual too 66cuda-s, i appreciate it!

I'm also looking for a set of beauty rings, i think i like the look of them on the wheels rather than just the raw edge of the wheel itself. what's anyone's take on them??

66ValiantGirl,
Here are some pictures of the Shop Manual. I am thinking $30.00 shipped to you. Let me know.
66Cuda-S

Attachments

• Shop_Manual_1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Shop_Manual_2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Shop_Manual_3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 121
I just noticed that you asked for an OWNERS manual, not a SHOP manual... Oh well, you can ignore the above if you don't want the shop manual.

I have part listings for the door windlace/weatherstriping...and I also have brand new reproduction head light trim rings in stock and ready to ship.

EDIT: I do NOT have any 1966 Valiant head light trim rings in stock, my bad!!!!! I mistakenly thought you had a 65 Valiant.......note to self----->must get eyes checked....

Go ahead with the others......I can't seem to find a good one at the moment.
Thanks, Mark

Pictures of my Passenger side bezel.

It is in OK condition with one ding (see picture).

Attachments

• DSCN5511a.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN5510a.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN5509a.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN5508a.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 94
Is that your car in your profile? Very nice :-D Wait till Memike see's this car....:cheers:

Welcome to this great place I call home :happy10:
I can't beliebe I missed this thread :toothy10::toothy10: WOW!!!
I have the sister to your 66 :happy10:

Wich one is mine :toothy10:

Attachments

• memike11.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 71
  • i16249.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 2211.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 66%20day%20after%20004.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 89
  • kennies%20camera%20$##$%20148.jpg