-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamey

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 67-69 barracuda for my father who isn't very computer capable. He's hoping to find a running project car that has very little rust. He also prefers a small block car or possibly a slant six car. A fast back is first on the list, but will also consider the right coupe. Located in Western PA and willing to travel or ship.

Thanks, Jamey

Mooresville? My sister lives there! Probably around 7 k. I'm sure your car is more than that.

I have a 67 Barracuda convertible 273 commando car. Its a survivor that runs great and is mechanically sound. This car is red on red with a white top. Lots of documentation and Im the second owner. Can be left alone and driven for years or restored. Everything on this car works. EVERYTHING. Let me know. Lou

Haha, you're right, but am looking for a project that has a running engine. Wasn't looking for one that was streetable and not a formula s either. They're out there, found a 69 fastback so far that runs but checking all options.

I have a 67 Barracuda convertible 273 commando car. Its a survivor that runs great and is mechanically sound. This car is red on red with a white top. Lots of documentation and Im the second owner. Can be left alone and driven for years or restored. Everything on this car works. EVERYTHING. Let me know. Lou
Your mail box is full. I was wondering what you value your 67 convertible?

I have a rust free 69 notchback for $2000.00 has a 318 in it with headers. let me know. can post pics here.

IMG_4058.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back