-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shhnappa

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for the 4 colored lenses for my '68 Barracuda dash bezel. I need the two green lenses, the High Beam red lens, and the Brake red lens. If no one has these, maybe you could point me towards someone who has them. I'd hate to buy a whole bezel, just for these small items. Thanks in advance for your help.

CV Platers may be able to help. Performance Car Graphics is another possible source. Might want to ask B/E & A since they do repop the bezels maybe they can help. Keep a look out for old cracked up bezels for sale too.

Well, I pulled out all the junk bezels. I have the turn signal lenses and hi-beam handy, but I'm going to have to find my box of parts for the brake warning lens. Give me a couple of days and I'll see if I can find it.

Well, I pulled out all the junk bezels. I have the turn signal lenses and hi-beam handy, but I'm going to have to find my box of parts for the brake warning lens. Give me a couple of days and I'll see if I can find it.
Thanks for the reply, please let me know how you make out. I'll PM you with my info if/when you find the other, let me know - Shhnappa

I would be intested in all the bits and pieces of rallye bezels and glove box trim that I can gather.

I would be intested in all the bits and pieces of rallye bezels and glove box trim that I can gather.

I'll see what I've got. Most are 67s, one is a 68, but it's the worst of the bunch. All the glove box trim I've got is in pretty good shape. I've even got the whole glovebox door from a 70-71 rallye dash.

PG Classics repops the entire bezel. If they offer "pieces" other than clear lenses I'll be surprised.
I've purchased more than enough complete instrument panels and glovebox doors to get the plastic pieces. Looking for bargains on plastics alone. Any year model 67 thru 72 rallye only.

CV Platers may be able to help. Performance Car Graphics is another possible source. Might want to ask B/E & A since they do repop the bezels maybe they can help. Keep a look out for old cracked up bezels for sale too.

I spoke with Mike at B/E & A, he does have them, but doesn't list them in his catalogue. I ordered them today, $39.00 for the set of 4. I just wanted to say thanks.

I spoke with Mike at B/E & A, he does have them, but doesn't list them in his catalogue. I ordered them today, $39.00 for the set of 4. I just wanted to say thanks.

OK so who is B/E & A and what contact info can you post ?
I'll need to contact them eventually.
The green lenses clean up fine but I can't clean the red lenses without removing their text :(
TIA

OK so who is B/E & A and what contact info can you post ?
I'll need to contact them eventually.
The green lenses clean up fine but I can't clean the red lenses without removing their text :(
TIA

His name is Mike, here's his site, really nice guy, hope this helps.

www.beaparts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back