WTB 68 barracuda fastback moulding

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan a 68 doesn't have 3 piece moulding on the deck lid. There's only top and bottom. Are you sure you have a 68 trunk lid? I believe 67 was the only year for 3 piece moulding.

Yes I need top and bottom and I though there was a center section but I was not sure seen some on other cudas but not sure years they are and mine is a 68 Thanks Stan.

Decent deck lid trim is hard to find for any year model. The stuff is repoped but priced out of reach for a lot of us. If I spent that kinda coin on the rear of my car I would spend tooo much time growling at my rear view mirror and end up crashing the front. As it stands I've added a 3rd brake light on the package shelf and repositioned the bumper guards for more protection.
Anyway... I'm not aware of a substitute for 67 or 69 but.. there is a body side molding on some GM pick ups that matches the 68 B'cuda rear trim very close. May be easier to find and looks A LOT better than nothing. First place I saw this done was on the 68 hemi under glass wheel stander car. Good luck

Yes I need top and bottom and I though there was a center section but I was not sure seen some on other cudas but not sure years they are and mine is a 68 Thanks Stan.

Yeah the ones with 3 pieces are 67's. Here's a link to my picture gallery where I have pics of my 68. The last 2 pics show the rear so you can see what the 68 trim looks like. If you do e-bay you might look there. I've seen it on there several times. Usually not real cheap though. It cost me $325 to have mine restored and I already had the trim.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpicgallery.php?do=hall&u=588

Thanks for the info. and pics now i know what Im looking for its just rear window trim and top,bottom trim on the deck lid.Thank you Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back