Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for clean fenders, a pass. door & a front split-back benchseat for a '69 Dart (the benchseat needs to be the correct style for a '69). The closer to CA the better but willing to consider all. TIA.

I am looking for clean fenders, a pass. door & a front split-back benchseat for a '69 Dart (the benchseat needs to be the correct style for a '69). The closer to CA the better but willing to consider all. TIA.

Car build date will make a difference on which seat you need, w or w/o headrest. Pre 1/1/1969 is without.

You are absolutely right. I don't have my decode books with me but I believe B22 would be Feb. 22, 1969 correct?

November 22, 1968

October, Nov, Dec are "A", "B" and "C" respectively

No headrest bench seat would be what you are looking for unless there is something wacky on a broadcast sheet to the contrary.

Is this for my Dart??? :-D 8)

November 22, 1968

October, Nov, Dec are "A", "B" and "C" respectively

No headrest bench seat would be what you are looking for unless there is something wacky on a broadcast sheet to the contrary.

Is this for my Dart??? :-D 8)

Thanks Cracked. I just wanted to start putting it together. It's such cool little /6 buggy. I wish the 6 out of the '68 wasn't so knackered. Otherwise, I'd drop the entire drivetrain in.

Not so. Headrests were federally mandated after Jan 1, 1969. Before that, they were an option. So his car could have had headrests from the factory

i have a complete set of seats out of a 67 dart ,not sure if they are correct for your application but ive been trying to find them a new home to anyone that could use them ,they need covers but the price is right on them because they are FREE to anyone that wants them(just pay actual shipping from 43227)

i have a complete set of seats out of a 67 dart ,not sure if they are correct for your application but ive been trying to find them a new home to anyone that could use them ,they need covers but the price is right on them because they are FREE to anyone that wants them(just pay actual shipping from 43227)

Thank you. I just sent you a PM.

Not so. Headrests were federally mandated after Jan 1, 1969. Before that, they were an option. So his car could have had headrests from the factory

True but since I have no documentation/broadcast sheet stating what the 69 originally came with, I guess it could go either way. Thanks for the feedback.

heres the pics.

MVC-131F.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back