-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rastaswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey looking for a trailer hitch that bolts to the bumper and underneath of the car. i had one but i think i threw it away, would like to see if i can find a different one, let me know what you've got and how much you want! thanks!

still looking hahaha, in the past two years has anyone acquired one of these elusive beasts that they would care to part with?? let me know, thanks!

ha man!! I didn't know anyone would actually want one!! Man I had one on my 70 Dart, and I threw it away!!!! Hahahahaha! This is just funny! lol I hope you find one man! I'd give you the one I HAD!! Maybe I shoulda held onto it...lol

Do you have a pic? I had one on my 69 dart and I think I still have it. It may be in my scrap metal bin.
I will see if I can get a pic tomorrow and post it up

Look at this pic
vbpgimage.php
this mounted to the bumper and there was a light pigtail behind the license plate. The plate folded down. I doubt it was factory but worth a shot

Got one on a '70 Dart 4dr parts car. Thought about putting it on my Scamp but I don't think I will. I will take it off tonight and forward a pic.

Two bolts go into the bumper and it also bolts through the bottom of the spare tire well if I remember right.

Chuck

hahaha thanks for all the replies! Yeah it came with one, I threw it away out of excitement when i bought it. never thought i would use it but now I figure i can put it on when i need it and tow my little utility trailer. 340Mopar that sounds exactly like the one that I had, here are some pictures of the mounting areas

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v706/meowmixxer/dart/

Let me know if that's it, and what you want for it, thanks!!!

rastaswinger still looking for one, i will need time to look for it but i think i have one in my shed,two bolts thru the bumper and two thru the spare tire well was how it mounted,it's just one of those things i kept for what can't say.

that sounds like the one, let me know if you find it and how much you want for it. thanks!

I think those were all made by Draw Tite. I found one once for a Barracuda and the part number was V-5.

I'm almost postive it's the same part number is for the 67-69 Darts. And probably other A-bodies.

I am pretty sure I have one of those laying around here too.
If no one else comes up with one let me know and I will check for you.
I switched all 3 of my Darts to frame mounted small Reese type receivers.

Later,
Bruce B.

Here's the one I have. It looks to me like it was on the car since the car was new. The chrome is all rusty as you can see. It is not rust pitted just surface. A little media blasting and powder coat and it would look great.

All I really need out of it is just the shipping cost to you. UPS says approx $22 bucks. How about and even $25 just in case it costs a little more to ship it?

Chuck

100_0454.jpg

100_0453.jpg

Here's the one I have. It looks to me like it was on the car since the car was new. The chrome is all rusty as you can see. It is not rust pitted just surface. A little media blasting and powder coat and it would look great.

All I really need out of it is just the shipping cost to you. UPS says approx $22 bucks. How about and even $25 just in case it costs a little more to ship it?

Chuck

I'm surprised it specifically says 1970 Dart. That's COOL !!

Here's a full picture of the one I have that was on a 68 Barracuda. Actually FABO member's Tom Hand's 68 Barracuda. Looks about the same to me.

Copy of PICT0731.JPG

I'm surprised it specifically says 1970 Dart. That's COOL !!

That's what leads me to believe that it was on the car since new. "1970 DART" is probabley the part number. The car that this is off of hasn't been licensed since 1985.

Chuck

I have one off of a drag 73 dart sport that someone had fabbed if you are interested you can just pay shipping. The part is at my friends garage about 30 min. from me but next time I go up there I will take a picture and if you want it you can have it for shipping.

Pm Me if interested, not sure if you are looking for a stock piece or if you just need something to pull the car such as for a drag car or something

Thanks everyone for your replies!! I bought the one from 340Mopar, thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back