Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
looking for driver quality front and rear seats out of a 70 duster. needs to be a bench seat. let me know thanks

Man, I wish you had this posted sooner. I bought those 73 bucket seats off you earlier this year and sold my bench. I have a front and back bench now but it is out of a 74 dart 4 door that I am parting out. They are also tan not black. PM me if you need anything out of this dart.

looking for driver quality front and rear seats out of a 70 duster. needs to be a bench seat. let me know thanks

Not sure why I'm doing this..BUT there is a guy not far from me that has the seats from a 70 Dart 2 door. His name is Ed - phone # I have is 856-716-0170. I think he wanted $200 or $250 not sure.

I've got a set from a 70 Dart that I just picked up. The front seat needs some work but the rear seat is nice. I'm not looking for a lot for them but shipping is going to be tough unless you want to take a road trip.

Ken
Edison, NJ

I've got a black front bench seat that I took out of my 73 Duster, great shape. I live in Rhode Island, not sure where you are. If you're interested, let me know, I'll take some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back