-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a complete A-BODY 8.75 REAR END ASSEMBLY, 4" BOLT PATTERN AXLES 895.00

I am also located in Florida

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

^^^^^^ yea, but i think he needs it to go to ohio.lol

My boss has got one, its complete w/ either a 742 case or 489 illcheck tonight, its got a great posi in it, and a set of yukon harden axels, its a good rear end complete from drum to drum, 3rd member and axles areout of it to show that it is good, but will put together if youd like, best part is we are in Northern Kentucky, about 20 minutes south of cincinattii Ohio, axles are large bolt patern, he is asking $1000 for it, let me know, thanks

My boss has got one, its complete w/ either a 742 case or 489 illcheck tonight, its got a great posi in it, and a set of yukon harden axels, its a good rear end complete from drum to drum, 3rd member and axles areout of it to show that it is good, but will put together if youd like, best part is we are in Northern Kentucky, about 20 minutes south of cincinattii Ohio, axles are large bolt patern, he is asking $1000 for it, let me know, thanks

That's a fair price if it is what your friend needs/wants... if not send me a PM, and I will get you the number for the guy who I have bought most of my parts from. He is near Dayton OH, and all he does is builds 8 3/4 and Dana 60 rear ends...

i have a complete one from a 70 a body. small bolt pattern. 741 case 276 gears open. i will be taken it to carlisle with me. 500.00 firm. first come first serve unless its prepaid.

Hi, a good friend of mine from Ohio is looking for an A body 8 3/4 rear end. Either complete or possibly in parts. Anyone??

John,

I've got an 8 3/4 A body with 3.23:1 ratio and sure grip/ 4.5 bp

I'm in Ontario, 3 hours from Toledo, OH if that helps.

Make me an offer.

sscuda

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back