Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian

dorian
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 23 spline or 18 spline 833 and a Lakewood BB bellhousing. I am planning on running a slick shifter so if it came with it thats fine. I am putting it in my 68 Barracuda with a 440.

I live in Medicine Hat AB, Canada

Thanks,

Gary

how much do you want for it? The distance is probably gonna kill me. We have a place in Havre MT where I can get it shipped to and then go pick it up. Any idea what that would cost roughly?

Thanks,
Gary

Just guessing I would say around $20.00 to $30.00 dollars to ship it.I would take $100.00 for it plus shipping,and it is in real good shape no breaks or anything. I bought it and was told it was for a smallblock but it was for a big block so I couldn't use it.I gave $110.00 for it but it is just hanging on the wall! If you are interested I will take $125.00 and if shipping is more than $25.00 I will pay the difference.

Let me get back to you soon I have to check with my friend in Havre to make sure when he will be home. Sounds great though. Give me till after the new year.

Thanks,

Gary

Can you send me a pic or two of it?

Hey Dorian, give Dean (Deans Dodge) a call, I think he's got a 4 speed and if not might know where you can get one. He's expensive though. 403-938-4172

Terry

Thats fine If he doesen't want it.I am just trying to clean out the garage a little.Need to make some room.will be having some rally wheels,I also have a vertical gate shifter also for an A 833 and some other misc. parts.

Hey 340Dart,
Thanks for the reply, I think I will pass. The price is definately right, but I had my heart set on a Lakewood Bellhousing. If you can sell it to Jaws then let it go.
Looks like a may have found one near home.

Thanks,
Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back