Status
Not open for further replies.

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am mini tubbing my 72 Dart. The guy that is doing the surgery recommends the aftermarket wheel tubs, he said it is easier and thats the route we are going.
Anybody got some aftermarket wheel tubs laying around that they would like to get a couple bucks for?
PM me here or email me at jrlegacy23 @ yahoo.com w/o the spaces. Thanks guys.

read somewhere (maybe here?) that someone went to a semi truck wrecking yard and got rear axle wheel fenders and they were perfect for his tub job.

I was looking into the summitracing wheel tubs, they are only $75, but they are also only 24 gauge.

If ya are mini tubbing i suggest just sticking with the original tubs. Its a pretty simple process and takes maybe a day worth of work. Check the threads on mini tubbing in our forums, plus its kinda a waste to buy after markets for just a mini tub.

I am mini tubbing my 72 Dart. The guy that is doing the surgery recommends the aftermarket wheel tubs, he said it is easier and thats the route we are going.
Anybody got some aftermarket wheel tubs laying around that they would like to get a couple bucks for?
PM me here or email me at jrlegacy23 @ yahoo.com w/o the spaces. Thanks guys.

Bump for you. I agree, it is probably easier to use aftermarket tubs, it would cut out a lot of the fab work. Depending on the tire you want to run, it may also help in the height of tire you can run in that the tub is 90degrees to the frame...as opposed to the factory tub which tapers up at the top.

Summit or Jegs seems to have fair prices on steel tubs.

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back