WTB Bench seat in Colorado

-
well the guy hasn't been able to due to the snow! But i will get some this week! The only thing I am looking for is a back seat and some bucket seats ..as soon as I find those the seat is yours Rani!

Thanks so much to everyone involved. If I can get in here for a minute without Rani hogging the computer all the time.lol I am going to pick this bench up soon because I work in Denver and I am not too far away. This site is pretty cool, Thanks again.

Thanks so much to everyone involved. If I can get in here for a minute without Rani hogging the computer all the time.lol I am going to pick this bench up soon because I work in Denver and I am not too far away. This site is pretty cool, Thanks again.

Hey James!! It was great to spend some time with you today! Glad the seat is going to work for the dart!

Hi Rani!!
higgs

Hey James!! It was great to spend some time with you today! Glad the seat is going to work for the dart!

Hi Rani!!
higgs

AWESOME day, much thanks to you.

HAHA I got a ride in a badazz Valiant while Rani was stuck at work HAHA
there is always next time, plus she will like her seat when she sees it tomorrow, I got home late. oops my bad.

Glad you had fun James and nice to see FABO members make new friends....Brian is one cool dude :glasses7:

I think Rani needs an early-a......right Higgs!?!?

Glad you had fun James and nice to see FABO members make new friends....Brian is one cool dude :glasses7:

I think Rani needs an early-a......right Higgs!?!?

i don't know about the last part of the first statement, i'm known more around here as an *** klown....

as far as the 2nd statement.............YOU ARE TOTALLY RIGHT MY FRIEND!!!

higgs

OMG its beautiful and exactly what i wanted . i think im going to sleep on it ...just bcoz i can and its nice enough LOL

Attachments

• CIMG2553.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 105
  • CIMG2554.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 101
well then its not over ....just let me know what you need to make it work or if you want to do something else.

Rani, you and James are great !! so don't worry about it I just need to fab something upi! The bench seat looks great in your car !! glad it went to a good home !:D:blob:

-
Back