WTB Bench seat in Colorado

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
Looking for a 1972 Bench seat for my 72 Swinger special

should be available for pick up in Denver, Colorado Springs, Or Pueblo

Does not have to be real nice .....i can re-do the seat but i am looking for one that is complete as far as hardware (knobs ect.)

Attachments

• 72_Dodge_Dart_Demon0008.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 258
  • 72_Dodge_Dart_Demon0009.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 267
You would think that a bench would be easy to find, but can't be so if Rani can't find one!

You would think that a bench would be easy to find, but can't be so if Rani can't find one!

i think benches are getting harder to find ......since posting this want ad here i have found a few sets of bucket seats that would work in the car.

if i cant find a bench i will just go with buckets but since i already have other bucket seat cars i was hopeing to keep this one a bench......but we will see what comes up

They are getting scarce along with a lot of other stuff since the price of scrap cars has gone through the roof. I have seen cars there that I would have never dreamed of a few years ago.

I know of a whole bunch of bench seat cores like that but they are over here in MN :banghead:

I know of a whole bunch of bench seat cores like that but they are over here in MN :banghead:

might have to disassemble one and slap a label on it and ship it.

kinda last resort but sometime ya gotta git-r-done

i have two 68 and one 69 bench seat i could use too ......but the wrong year seat might drive me crazy

I've got a green one out of my 1970 Dart Swinger. I am in north Fl. so it be pricey to ship.

I am 99% sure that Webb & Co. in Ellicott has a seat like that in a 73 Duster. 719 683-2422 is their number but hard to get on the phone.

I don't think my 73 4 door bench seat will do you any good but I will look at it next week when I get home from the desert.

i have one in my 73 swinger. it has the adjustable head rests. needs to be redone but original seat. im looking for buckets so depending on your time line i can maybe help you out. oh in Phx AZ

Rani, you have a Coronet 500 wagon???? How about some pics???

Very nice wagon!! Don't listen to anyone that says wagons are only good for parts, wagons are becoming HOT cars today. Especially one's like yours.....I need to go out by you and hunt old cars!!! LOL

well the guy hasn't been able to due to the snow! But i will get some this week! The only thing I am looking for is a back seat and some bucket seats ..as soon as I find those the seat is yours Rani!

-
Back