Status
Not open for further replies.

68gtxman

I used to reMember
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey friends, I bought a six pack air filter assembly and when I opened the box, I see they didn't include the filter for it! After reading some Mopar forums, I see that Fram discontinued this filter! :violent1::violent1::violent1::finga::wack:

Does anyone have a source?

I'm guessing the answer is that I'm SOL.

Thanks anyway! :rambo:

For some reason AutoZone still shows them on their website but lists them as "Not Availble"at your store. If you really got some time to kill you could do a store by store search for it on their website. Maybe there's one on the shelf or backroom....probably have a better chance of winning the "Powerball" then finding one, but...

Thanks for the suggestions! I will be driving to all my local mom and pop parts shops to see if they have any old stock. I'd hate to have to use the K&N - but only because it isn't the same appearance as the originals. I might try cutting down the longer one as a last resort.

They are out there. depends if you want the real one or the fram. I understand someone will be making the fram type, but haven't heard anymore on it. Ebay usually has some on it. Be prepared to spend,,,,,,,,,
There is a thread on Moparts about this.

The last one I bought, $320.00 and came damaged. Still fighting USPS on this. 5 months and waiting.

68gtxman
If your fortunate enough to find one of them these days, on eBay, or the internet web sites, your gonna be paying as much for just the filter, as you paid for the housing.
Since Fram did away with them, that's the way it is, now a days.
If your really interested, send me a PM.
I have one left, out in the garage, on the storage shelving.
Jim V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back