-
Status
Not open for further replies.

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have everything I need but the bracket to hold the console in place. If you know where I can buy one or if you have one please lmk.

Jason

A U shaped braket at front. Rear bracket is odd shaped M. Reproducing them from samples is easy enough. Correctly placing them in the floor is a pain. They are located off center of the hump. Get it wrong and the sliding blind at automatic shifter wont last very long. Good luck

anyone how has these brackets for sell please pm me w/a price and I'll paypal you the coin! ASAP

I paied $110 for all 3 brackets on ebay and it is a friggin P.I.T.A. to get them in the right place. If you can just get the whole center hump section with the brackets still attached. I have seen them at swapmeets for $120-150.
I just won a B&M Quicksilver shifter off ebay today so I am going to make my own brackets, mount the shifter and lower the console while Im at it (It looks too tall to me).

Ill double check with my brother and make sure he isnt planning on using them. I was planning on using them for my 67 cuda but went with a 4 speed instead. The only problem I see is shipping. I think I may also have a set that have been removed from the hump, I will check on that also.

Ill double check with my brother and make sure he isnt planning on using them. I was planning on using them for my 67 cuda but went with a 4 speed instead. The only problem I see is shipping. I think I may also have a set that have been removed from the hump, I will check on that also.

ok sounds good. I'll pay for shipping.... I don't think it should be that big of a deal.. I sold my r/t wheels through ups and they charged me $26 per wheel and tire combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back