-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickard Swede

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello I am looking for a cuda notchback that is driveable. Some restoration needs are ok but it must work. I do not care so much about matching numbers prefer a car with Bigblock or atleast v8.

By now i guess by my spelling you figured out that i dont live in the states, the thing is that I live in Sweden so you have to be willing to export it, I arrange delivery and pickup

//Rickard

Would you be interested in a '67 Cuda Notchback with a 440 magnum? It has 1700 miles on it since the build. Hemi Orange. Pictures should be on this site. Tom

My 67 notchback is complete and a real head turner. You wrote BB , but I have a 410" SB with than runs low 12's at the drags and is a driver. Meaning I drove it to Las Vegas from Carson City, changed tires and ran it. It got 15 MPG on the road and ran 107 at 2200' elevation. You can see my ad in moparts or Abodys only

Attachments

• cuda sell 002.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 146
  • ted.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 142
Spelling of "project" was wrong but good enough to know what you are trying to say real easy. Do not worry about your English. It is better than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back