Not open for further replies.

cody.bourgeois

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
DASH INSERT LIKE THIS

009-13_zps79211532.jpg

what to buy cluster like this. think its a rally style for 70 dart. guages dont have to work just the bezel/insert needs to be good.

I have many of different years and conditions priced different for year and condition can you be more specific do you need just the plastic bezel? lenses? Radio area cut for stereo? The one pictured looks to be 69 and back do to the Flasher switch on the left above the headlight switch. and the radio area is cut. do you need the glove box extension part to go with dash? I can post some pics tomorrow of what I have . Do you need the gauges? This all helps determine the price.

I have many of different years and conditions priced different for year and condition can you be more specific do you need just the plastic bezel? lenses? Radio area cut for stereo? The one pictured looks to be 69 and back do to the Flasher switch on the left above the headlight switch. and the radio area is cut. do you need the glove box extension part to go with dash? I can post some pics tomorrow of what I have . Do you need the gauges? This all helps determine the price.

dont need guages. just the plastic dash pieces. just what that pic shows. i dont care what where the flasher and switches are as im gona mod it anyway. if it looks like the pic im interested. radio and glove box mayb?? idk?

what kind of mods are you talking about.are you wanting to put gauges into the stock plastic or make some thing and use some parts .i made this one from sheet metal and an aluminum face wrapped with cloth and used a few pieces that i cut out of the original .

Attachments

• 100_2272.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 262
I saved your example pic. My backlit D.I.N. friendly rallye bezel could look dang nice in all black w/ the white screens. Good hunting

what kind of mods are you talking about.are you wanting to put gauges into the stock plastic or make some thing and use some parts .i made this one from sheet metal and an aluminum face wrapped with cloth and used a few pieces that i cut out of the original .

wanted to put guages like the one pictured. but man i like yours also. could you make me one since you have a pattern

it took me awhile to make im not sure if i could make them quick enough to keep them reasonably priced. and the insert for the heater controls i used from a original that i used for a pattern and was already cut up.it would be easier to make them as blanks and then could be drilled for gauges and accessories like signal light,hi ,low and brake and switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back