-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My 1974 swinger has a 2.45 8.25 right now, does anyone have a higher gear and pinion laying around looking to get up in the 3.91 range.

My 1974 swinger has a 2.45 8.25 right now, does anyone have a higher gear and pinion laying around looking to get up in the 3.91 range.

2.75 (think next closest gear is in the 2.6x's)gear and lower (numerically) and 2.76 and up(numerically) take different carriers.

Yeah. I hadnt thought of that. I think Ed's right. I believe you'll need a carrier too.

355 single leg in a 741..small yoke.pm me if interest.j

He's needing 8.25, not 8.75. BTW, I just shipped the exact rear you have today! Get this...70 pound USPS limit. I pulled the drain plug, wrapped it with the minimum amount of cardboard, and laminated the package with an entire roll of packing tape...final weight? 69 pounds 14 ounces! The local Postal people HATE me!

He's needing 8.25, not 8.75. BTW, I just shipped the exact rear you have today! Get this...70 pound USPS limit. I pulled the drain plug, wrapped it with the minimum amount of cardboard, and laminated the package with an entire roll of packing tape...final weight? 69 pounds 14 ounces! The local Postal people HATE me!

The kicker would be could you fit it in a flat rate box? I'm a letter carrier and would love to deliver Mopar parts all day. The guys really beating the system are the reloaders getting 70 pounds of lead in a medium $11.25 flat rate box.

The kicker would be could you fit it in a flat rate box? I'm a letter carrier and would love to deliver Mopar parts all day. The guys really beating the system are the reloaders getting 70 pounds of lead in a medium $11.25 flat rate box.

I could pull the carrier and send them in a pair of large flat raters...

no kidding! my "case"(2500 bullets) of FMJ 45 in 230gr was sitting on my porch, i almost couldn't pick it up! i dont know how the post lady got it in and out of here SUV lol

I have a 8.25 out of a 1997 jeep cherokee, with a set of 355 gears in it, located in Pa ill ship rip it apart for $50 plus shipping, im not sure if it will bolt in, ive been told they will but i dont know if those people have done it before or not

I have a 8.25 out of a 1997 jeep cherokee, with a set of 355 gears in it, located in Pa ill ship rip it apart for $50 plus shipping, im not sure if it will bolt in, ive been told they will but i dont know if those people have done it before or not

yeah the center piece from a jepp 8.25 ill work. thats what is in my duster 8.25 from a jeep.

There is a certain year where the spline count on the spider gears goes from 27, like the late "A" bodies to 29. As stated by other responders all carriers in 8.25's are interchangeable. I've pulled many gear sets from junked Jeeps and Dakota p/u's for folks from the local junkyards here for use in "A" and "F" bodied cars and all have installed well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back