-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fzmax

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for something more period correct than M1 single plane or a Victor, but would consider one of those if I can't find anything else. Of course a cross ram would be perfect, but the least expensive one I've seen was over $1500 and that's way out of my budget.

Six packs are out, but I do like multiple carb setups. A lifetime ago I have an Offy dual four barrel which would work fine. I would consider a tunnel ram, but only if I can find another hood for a 63 Valiant since I don't want to cut up mine.

Any other ideas or suggestions appreciated.

Best I have is a nice, used Weiand Stealth dual plane intake. $130.00 + shipping from 32117 in Florida. I can post pics later or tomorrow if interested or PM me with an email address for pics/more info.

I have a elderbrock single plane from around 1969/74 340 port mid rise.email

what is your dollar range so people will know. I have a brand new Torker II 340 for 195.00 shipped in lower 48 if interested.

Attachments

• IMG-20111015-00158.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 373
Thanks for the responses and IMs.

Locomotion, thanks, but I'm looking for a single plane if I can't find something neat.

PrettyBluDart, who made that Pro Stock intake? I've never seen one of those before.

teringer, a68dart360, never liked the torker (any version).

dodgedifferent, rumblefish, the crossram would be my first choice, but I can't justify $2k for an intake.

Any input on the Indy Mod Man? I'm considering one with the dual quad top.

Indy mod man dual quad set up,theres one on a car I am building for a friend right now but can't give you any input as I am just in mock up stages with everything.Cool intake though.

I have a Old Holley Street Dominator intake I would let go for $40 plus the ride. Nice and clean. All threads good. Only thing is I ground the "Holley" off of it as I was going to paint it red with the engine for the sleeper affect.

I have a dual quad intake. I think its an Eddy, not sure. If your interested I'll take pics. What kind of price range do you have?

Yes, please send / post pictures. Is it a D66, a D64 or something else? As far as price goes I'll give you what it's worth, I don't have a specific manifold budget.

604, sorry I missed your post. The price is great, but that manifold wouldn't work well for me.

fzmax,
You don't state the engine and year. Most are guessing LA, and I don't think those were stock in 1963 A-bodies. pettybludart's Pro/Stock intake looks like it is for the 64/65 273 heads which have smaller bolts on a more vertical centerline. The others look like for later SB heads.

fzmax,
You don't state the engine and year. Most are guessing LA, and I don't think those were stock in 1963 A-bodies. pettybludart's Pro/Stock intake looks like it is for the 64/65 273 heads which have smaller bolts on a more vertical centerline. The others look like for later SB heads.
All 3 of the intakes in my pic are for 340,s.It must be the angle of the intakes when the pic was taken.
TM5
ProStock
Torker II :glasses7:

fzmax,
You don't state the engine and year. Most are guessing LA, and I don't think those were stock in 1963 A-bodies.

Good point. I'm running standard LA heads (RHS X heads actually), so I need the 68 and up large port manifold. That said if 340Arrow has a D66 I'm not above porting it to match the heads. Expect for the Mod Top intake I don't know of a low-rise dual quad for a large port LA engine, but then again I never heard of that Pro Stock manifold either.

Made a deal with MiradaMegaCab and will be sporting a tunnel ram. Now to find a 63 hood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back