WTB: Looking a steering column pin

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're looking for the roll pin that secures the coupler to the spline on the steering box, message me with your address and I'll send you one!! Geof

Wouldn't your local hardware or automotive store have them? It's just a roll pin.

5/16"x 1 1/8". I told him I'd send him one, but if he can find one at the store before tomorrow, thats OK too!! I'll keep an eye on this thread to be sure!! geof

Wouldn't your local hardware or automotive store have them? It's just a roll pin.

Yes, just a standard roll pin. Take old one to hardware store/parts store and get correct diameter and length.

FYI I'm in need of the solid pin that goes through the steering shaft and holds the coupler parts to the shaft.

Still looking....

Riddler

FYI I'm in need of the solid pin that goes through the steering shaft and holds the coupler parts to the shaft.

Still looking....

Riddler

I may have one in my parts box. I bought a rebuild kit for mine a few yrs. back and couldn't get the old pin out so said the heck with it and threw the new pin in the junk box. I'll look later and get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back