-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72DartSwingerV8

Reaction score
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Contact seller
Like the title says. For a small block engine. They can be used or new and any color. As long as they are cleanable and not dented too bad or anything. My shipping zip code is 91901 so you can give me a shipping quote.

I have a set of polished....120.00 shipped. I'll get pics up tonight when I get off work

I have a set of the original early Edelbrock finned aluminum valve covers for the Mopar small block. Nice condition and they are clearanced for all the modern intake manifolds.
$145 plus insured shpg. (just what I paid for them years ago).

Let me know if you/anyone is interested. Pictures available - or tutor me how to add to this post...

Thank you,
Gary

how about a set of edelbrock elite...tall cast aluminum.

Never been used...here are the pictures...

they need long studs for the inside bolts..

$60 buck + shipping from 89110

Attachments

• 100_2979.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_2980.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_2981.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 86
how about a set of edelbrock elite...tall cast aluminum.

Never been used...here are the pictures...

they need long studs for the inside bolts..

$60 buck + shipping from 89110

If he don't bite, I'm interested in them. If you can wait till the season passes a bit.....

OK. I will attempt to add a picture of the vintage finned aluminum valve covers in this post.

Attached two pictures of the Edelbrock clearanced valve covers for the small block.
Nice unpolished state since I bought them and let sit in my attic. One of the baffles has some dents inside but what shows, the fins and all exterior look very nice for their age.

Thank you,
Gary

Attached two pictures of the Edelbrock clearanced valve covers for the small block.
Nice unpolished state since I bought them and let sit in my attic. One of the baffles has some dents inside but what shows, the fins and all exterior look very nice for their age.

Thank you,
Gary

I would be interested in these if the original poster is not. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back