-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fzmax

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an interesting project car for my daughter. The Valiant convertible I got for her simply needs too much to be road worthy and we will begin parting it soon.

She likes early A's, but also likes other A and B bodies; E-bodies are out of her price range. No four doors or wagons (kids these days!) Engine and transmission not important, she has to rebuild them anyway. Would rather have a slant or 318 car than an original 340 car due to cost.

She's not afraid to hang quarters, floors or frame repair, but I will steer her away from previously (poorly) repaired cars. No back-halfed race cars.

She's willing to pay around $2500 for a starter, I can help her if the car is right.

I have a 65 Dart Gt original V8 / auto project with very little rust that will be up for sale soon. I'm in California but will be more than happy to assist with shipping

It's the one on my avatar

There are 2 65 barracuda project cars for sale 2 miles east of Gap, PA on Rt30 on the left hand side heading eastbound. One is a 273 4 speed car with bucket seats gold on gold. Nice interior. Needs quarters, doors, lower fenders and inner fenders were cut for a header setup. He wanted 500 for it. No engine, think it was A/C. Also has a 65 sitting next to it which is red and in better shape. I can snap a couple pictures if you like.

Charlie

I have a 65 Dart Gt original V8 / auto project with very little rust that will be up for sale soon. I'm in California but will be more than happy to assist with shipping

It's the one on my avatar

That would likely be a great car, but shipping would probably kill the deal

what about the thousands potentially saved in bodywork? these cars being unitized, there will always be hidden rot/corrosion in seams of any northeastern car that was driven in winters.
actually hope those in pennsylvania work for you - sound like neat projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back