Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin06

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
All,

I desperately need a pair of leaf spring front mounting brackets for my 1970 Duster.

To be specific the ones that mount to the frame with four bolts and hold the leaf spring to the bracket.

We have a pair off a 68 Dart.... western car, but I will mention this also,
I dont know if A-body Dodge and Plymouth car's are like the 66-70 B-body car's, as on the B-body one's the Plymouth mount's are shorter in length, than the Dodge one's. Do a little homework, and ask around,that would be your best bet, and if they will work, just send us a PM on this site if your interested. Thank's, Dodge33

I do not know if there is any difference between the Plymouth and Dodge brackets. I know the Hotchkis replacement setups are the same.

We have a pair off a 68 Dart.... western car, but I will mention this also,
I dont know if A-body Dodge and Plymouth car's are like the 66-70 B-body car's, as on the B-body one's the Plymouth mount's are shorter in length, than the Dodge one's. Do a little homework, and ask around,that would be your best bet, and if they will work, just send us a PM on this site if your interested. Thank's, Dodge33

I have some of those but there are different sizes for the front leaf eyelet bolt depending what leaf springs you are using. Standard 6 cyl springs use a smaller bolt and 340 + up use a larger bolt so the hole in the bracket needs to be larger than 6 cyl ones but it could be drilled also. Some years also have the eyelet bolt placement in the bracket at a different location which affects ride heigth. PM me

I have some of those but there are different sizes for the front leaf eyelet bolt depending what leaf springs you are using. Standard 6 cyl springs use a smaller bolt and 340 + up use a larger bolt so the hole in the bracket needs to be larger than 6 cyl ones but it could be drilled also. Some years also have the eyelet bolt placement in the bracket at a different location which affects ride heigth. PM me

Yes..... that is correct Don, and I'm very glad you added this information.
very good info. Thank's.

Are these for the FRONT leaf spring attachment point? I ask becasue Inote they have two attaching holes.

Please advise.

Yes you are correct these are for the front main eye of your leaf spring. The picture there is just a sample of what they look like. That is it's not specifically for a A body in that very picture. we carry them for A,B,E and FMJ. Call if you have any further question to discuss.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-22288
Ext 316

All...looks like I'm going to go with the new ones from PST. New is better right?

Thanks all for your help.

Regards,

Greg A

Great to see you found some new ones from PST.

I learned something new in this thread :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back