-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benlab1954

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of 15 inch SBP cragers prefer 6 inch wheels for the front of my Dart , I have a complete set of 14 inch if someone wants to horse trade a little. I am in Red Deer Alberta Canada, so shipping is a concern, Thanks

I can't say for sure, but I don't think Cragar ever made SBP S/S wheels in the 15" diameter.

I can't say for sure, but I don't think Cragar ever made SBP S/S wheels in the 15" diameter.

I already have a set for the back just looking for a small set for the front and they are 15 inch on the back

Well I'll be darned! I just learned something today. I never knew they existed. Best of luck in your search!

Looking for a pair of 15 inch SBP cragers prefer 6 inch wheels for the front of my Dart , I have a complete set of 14 inch if someone wants to horse trade a little. I am in Red Deer Alberta Canada, so shipping is a concern, Thanks
newstalgiawheel.com sells new sbp 15 inch ss cragar wheels& tires.

Just to join the conversation.....back in the mid 70's I knew a guy here in town that had a B5 Blue 70 340 Duster that had 15 x 10 Cragar S/S wheels on the back with Gabriel HiJackers and 15 x 7 Cragar S/S wheels on the front. Looked pretty cool that I remember. And they were sbp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back