Not open for further replies.

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 72 swinger special and its missing the "special" emblems ......would like to find a set

Attachments

• pd2101981.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 121
Thanks ....wow how did i miss that when it came up, i practically live on FABO.

i did send him a PM and your right that a new emblem would be prefered on a freshly painted car when i finally get to it.

in the mean time while the car still needs paint and is still a Joe dirt car....if anyone has any used ones laying around ...let me know :D

If you can afford them I think you should buy them When is the next time you'll see them? Looking forward to the Swinger Special build thread. Rare one.

$40 each insnt bad. Have you seen the prices on new repro garbage. The Duster embles are over $60 a piece.

If you can afford them I think you should buy them When is the next time you'll see them? Looking forward to the Swinger Special build thread. Rare one.

REALLY!!! i didnt know specials are rare...i actually have one emblem on one side but other side is missing ....i wouldn't mind having spares thats why i said if anyone has used ones....i do plan to also buy the new ones if available but i wont put them on the car until its painted

i would have never guessed anything rare about this car LL23G2R was a 318 3 speed .....but i have a 440/ 4 speed in it now and her name is Lorraine

Attachments

• CIMG7408 - Copy.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 103
I know of a used pair, one emblem is faded, the other is pretty nice, think he wants $30 for the pair. If interested, send me a PM :glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back