Status
Not open for further replies.

moparlike

1969 Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I hoping to find a good deal on a 6-A, a great deal on a 6-AL, or an unbelievable deal on a 7-AL....

I'm still trying to convince my wife what a great investment it is fixing up the old Dart :)

Losing the battle, but going down swinging!

Thanks!

I have a 6AL that I removed from my car. It needs to be sent to MSD for repair, it intermitantly quits. When I talked to MSD they said it would cost $125 to have it rebuilt. Its yours for the cost of shipping if you want it. Call MSD to verify price if you like, and let me know. I will also throw in the half dozen or so rpm pills I have for it. I would think shipping to you area would be $10-15 bucks.

Hey what's up with those things I have one that does the same thing all its worth to me is a rectangular red paperweight. I have the coil which also had
problems. and a billit distributor. Lots of $$$ down the drain, there's even a
forum dedicated to msd problems. I would stick with the mopar performance
stuff and save yourself some $$$. I think people go gaga over the look of the msd boxes even if they were empty. Hey now there's a thought.

I have a 6AL that I removed from my car. It needs to be sent to MSD for repair, it intermitantly quits. When I talked to MSD they said it would cost $125 to have it rebuilt. Its yours for the cost of shipping if you want it. Call MSD to verify price if you like, and let me know. I will also throw in the half dozen or so rpm pills I have for it. I would think shipping to you area would be $10-15 bucks.

Sent you a PM - thanks!

Hey what's up with those things I have one that does the same thing all its worth to me is a rectangular red paperweight. I have the coil which also had
problems. and a billit distributor. Lots of $$$ down the drain, there's even a
forum dedicated to msd problems. I would stick with the mopar performance
stuff and save yourself some $$$. I think people go gaga over the look of the msd boxes even if they were empty. Hey now there's a thought.

Not me,I hid mine in the glove box so I could keep it clean under the hood. MSD stands for might suddenly die though. My bosses son lost a semi in supercomp nationals due to a box.

Might Suddenly Die, that's funny Daredevil!
I've got a 6 AL that was in my street car for one year, then on my shelf for the last two. Yours for $125. Has a 7000 RPM chip. Don't have the instructions anymore, but they're around online. PM me if you're interested.
Mike

That's funny, might suddenly die...

knock on wood, I've never had one commit hari-kari

I did have one fail, but the aluminum flex fan blade that was stuck in the box might have had something to do with it! :-D

kocuda sounds like a sweet deal to get one refurbished. Throw it in a Flat Rate priority box, about $10 and off it goes!

If still looking I have one for 50.00. I am in Pomona Calif. I went to a digital ign system on my 68 dart/

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back