WTB wagon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not a V8, but the Dart wagons are built on the Valiant 106" wheelbase. Change the front clip to a Dart!

I've got a 65 dart wagon that I haven't put on the market yet. It's ready to drive and enjoy. Pm if interested.

Here is the 65 I have to offer.

Attachments

• DSCN2561.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN2560.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 97
Wow, if this car comes all the way to NC, I look forward to seeing it in person one day... this is my wagon but green instead of red... That is bad *** there Bad ***! :)

Wow, if this car comes all the way to NC, I look forward to seeing it in person one day... this is my wagon but green instead of red... That is bad *** there Bad ***! :)

It really is a sweet car. 225 automatic. Offenhauser valve cover. Super six setup. Power steering. 8.25 rear with 3.23 I believe and big bolt pattern. Front disc brakes with big bolt pattern. Front sway bar. It has alot of cool little mods done to it, like 68 marker lights and the turn signal indicators on top of the fenders. Passenger mirror. Rear window air deflectors and the rock guards on the back. Its a very solid car to boot. Nice trim and bumpers. I hate to sell it but I have a few other things in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back