WTB_ 390Hp 360c.i. crate motor

-

JohnnyJet

Reaction score
Ok I need to find out where to buy the 360 , 395 Hp crate motor for my duster, any advice? I can find it lots of places but who has the best price?

I just finished all the cosmetic stuff, right now the car has a 1984 cop car 360.I put on a new carb, headers, new cam and lifters, but truth be told, the motor is a lil tired, could be heads, rings or somethin else. Sooooo instead of gettin into it and do band aid after band aid I fiure that a 360 crtae is the way to go. Warranty and 390 horse outta the box sounds like the best way to go.

check out Blueprint Engines

408 Stroker 375 HP about $3,600.00 less carb and ignition, they have many options

blueprintengines.com

I think that is the web site, or just google Blueprint engines

I seen Summit is currently listing their engines

I talked to them and they dyno each engine that is hand built before shipping

Jonny, go to Port Jeff Chrysler and speak to Dick, a grey haired fella willing to work with you. (Not breaking his balls, but) he has a stutter that sets him apart so you know it's him. Good fella.

Call Port Jeff, the 390 horse is still being developed and will be available sometime next year. The wait is on.

Whaddya think of the blueprint 360 in the newest issue of the summit catalog?

Seems like a great deal, 375 HP, 460 Lb Ft, 30 month warranty. If my budget were a little higher I would seriously consider one of these.

Mike

I'm kind of with 71 Dart guy. The big difference is seasoned block and stuff vs. New block and stuff. I just seen it yesterday. Priced right for sure. I have not...or remembered anybody commenting on theres.

I'm not a big fan of purple cams. They get the job done better than others, but offered only in single patterns and low lift on tight centerlines. Not the best for the street manors. But power they'll make. If the heads are preped for the cam, waa-hoo!

-
Back