WTF Is wrong with people?

-
Hey we got plenty of cars like that runnin around here. Then again I'm 45 minutes from the Mexican border!
hey local has nothing to do with it,around here guys stack them ugly rear deck wings!seriously two of those things one on top of the other on a (ha ha)mustang,and he didnot forget the neon chassis lights,or the 26 inch wheels and cherry bomb mufflers.what a pos!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard that Mopar Performance (or whatever they're called this year...) makes a 4 cylinder conversion kit for the new Challenger .

Imagine that : a 4 cylinder , some stragically-placed primer , and a fart cannon or two !

I believe that in this case "R/T" stands for "Rotting Trash" .

My brother does that same kind of ****...I sold him my old 95 s-10 (good running truck) for next to nothing and he ripped the dash apart and painted parts neon colors, took the rear roll pan off and put a coffee can sized muffler on it, hacked the air intake apart and used sewer drain pipe and a conical filter to create his own "custom" cold air intake and then cut holes in the hood to put a reverse tiny induction cowl...he thinks it's cool and has like 80 extra horses now and thinks he's improved the mpg from 25 to 40.

Can't stand it, but it's his and I don't have to drive it, but the sad part is I could've gotten three times as much for it if I'd have sold it to someone else.

To each their own. That said, I'd never do anything just for looks, it would have to be fuctional i.e. an airdam or a spoiler that adds/more downforce.

Amen man. While I respect other folks' tastes, and think they can do what they want to their ride, I never got into the whole "bolt-on" craze. (Unless it's an intake manifold, headers etc.)

Pat

your ride, do what you want, enjoy, or did I miss that part?
:cheers:

Bingo.
I don't like it either, but, I didn't pay for the car, and it's not the owners responsibility to build it to suit my taste, or anyone else's taste, for that matter.

His money, his car, his way. Simple as that.

I normally keep out of the opinion business, however I see it like this:

You may love your, dog, car, house, etc etc, and think it is great, and it may be for you, however if it is sooooo butt ugly or screwed up(and u know it is) , keep it out of my sight.

Ive got rights too. one is the right to say "dumbass". If you stay far enough away from me then you have the right to not hear it.

p.s don't this guy have a friend that can set him straight.?

The important question, does it work to pick up babes? If you see him driving around by himself, with his dorky friends, or with hags, it wasn't a smart mod.

whatever floats your boat. these are the results of someone that is so bored with their ride that they have to hit the walmart auto section for stick on flames, fender louvers and fantasia seat covers. the best part is that CL is only a click away from original custom bolt-ons and fullfilling their dream car fantasies. LMAO

Thats right G Dog hahahaha

G DAWG... gotta say it right HOme Skillet....

If you guys think thats bad next time i'll try and snap a pic of a couple of the mustangs/camaros/honduhs out here with all the stick on crap and donkey mufflers.

It makes it hard to drive when you're laughing that hard.

Lmao!

Attachments

• 480868_250824328345202_100002529093632_526788_1790118445_n.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 78
It's funny also because I see these cars on CL all the time and they're advertised as "custom" and with "10k in upgrades" blah blah blah and they want retail + original cost of all the crap they threw on it and an additinoal 10-20% because it has to be worth it being original and custom.

Looks like it was "decorated" in East Los Angeles!

-
Back