WTF lol

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
well dragged this home from my buddys last thursday it was mine i got it back im redoin it i have NO money in it i had all the paint and parts just somthin to keep my preocupied for a while 100_1450.jpg

100_1461.jpg

100_1463.jpg

100_1464.jpg

100_1470.jpg

100_1473.jpg

100_1474.jpg

100_1450.jpg

100_1461.jpg

100_1463.jpg

100_1464.jpg

100_1470.jpg

100_1473.jpg

100_1474.jpg

its all i had so ITS STAYIN lol at least it dosent say CHEVY

oh i already fell of when i had it IT HURTS BAD and it only had a 2hp then its a 5 now it will hurt this thing needs brakes

oh i already fell of when i had it IT HURTS BAD and it only had a 2hp then its a 5 now it will hurt this thing needs brakes

The duffis on horsepower TV took a digger on one a couple years ago. I am sure you can handle the horsepower better than he did!

lol i think it would fall apart safter a 340 went on im gonna be scared riding it with a 5 its HOMEMADE

Don't think it will corner like an F1 car,so you never get me on one.8) Fun for you young bucks tho.Have a good time,nice work there.

thanks and ya i found out the hard way not to take corners like an F1 ugh that hurt

Look! It's a Human Skinner on wheels!!!! :love7:

I got a SS340 Sachs 29HP single cylinder here, ported, electronic igntion, ported HD tilotson carb........... And even a expansion chamber to go with it!

Whattya say? LOL

reminds me of my gocart I had when I was a kid, it had a 3HP, LOL, and was DANGEROUS!

Look! It's a Human Skinner on wheels!!!! :love7:

I got a SS340 Sachs 29HP single cylinder here, ported, electronic igntion, ported HD tilotson carb........... And even a expansion chamber to go with it!

Whattya say? LOL

reminds me of my gocart I had when I was a kid, it had a 3HP, LOL, and was DANGEROUS!

now that sounds fun lol. i am looking for something to put on my goped lol how bout some pics:)

man u have some cool toys lol:) how many of these go carts/ bike do u have now? i always wanted one but dad wouldnt let me. so we got one with out a motor and pushed it down the hill lol. he had good reason to not let us lol. when i got in any friends cart something bad/fun/crazy always happened lol. like a 20 foot nose gring on asphalt that had not been packed down lol. i think i still have asphalu under my hair lol

now that sounds fun lol. i am looking for something to put on my goped lol how bout some pics:)

man u have some cool toys lol:) how many of these go carts/ bike do u have now? i always wanted one but dad wouldnt let me. so we got one with out a motor and pushed it down the hill lol. he had good reason to not let us lol. when i got in any friends cart something bad/fun/crazy always happened lol. like a 20 foot nose gring on asphalt that had not been packed down lol. i think i still have asphalu under my hair lol

i got like 6 mini bikes and barstools lol (5 total) there al very fast lol

i got like 6 mini bikes and barstools lol (5 total) there al very fast lol

Sell them all and put the money into your car! 8)
Heck, sell everything other then your car, and put the money into your car!

That does look like fun though.

Your next thread should be, "Look what I got done on my CAR!"

LOL :toothy7:

ya after christmas ill have an update on the roof

Mock up a toilet around it, then you could call it #$@*&^*&@(use your own imagination)

A five HP barstool racer is fine, but I have some students in my automotive class who are building one with a 440 Yamaha snowmobile engine in it! It should be a nice death ride, with all the scrapes cuts and chaos that a guy loves.

WTF holy crap that is freaking awsome geez what kinda motor was on that thing! geez thats a monster!

A five HP barstool racer is fine, but I have some students in my automotive class who are building one with a 440 Yamaha snowmobile engine in it! It should be a nice death ride, with all the scrapes cuts and chaos that a guy loves.
thats asking for trouble lol i would go bigger but this is hommade with cheesy welds so anything over a 5hp might be bad

-
Back