wtf! should i sue?

-

dioismyhero

Reaction score
I FOUND THIS OVER THE WEEKEND AND ALMOST peed in my pants

FUNNY PART IS I'VE GOT TO CHANGE THE BRAKES AND DOING SO I HAVE TO CHANGE BOLT PATTERN AND I'VE ALMOST DEAD SET ON CRAGARS BEFORE I SEEN THIS!

DIECAST
50705.jpg

MY CAR

Nice dart. It's a small world, because I used to live in Siloam Springs. Lived there in the mid 90's.

Nice dart. It's a small world, because I used to live in Siloam Springs. Lived there in the mid 90's.

you probably passed this car all the time.. a little old man had it and live behind franklin electric.. i bought it in 2000 with 43k miles on it.. it was the olive green color!

heck yeah sue the pants off of them...maybe they will through in the factory "scaled" jacks stands too.... :)

Aloha

you probably passed this car all the time.. a little old man had it and live behind franklin electric.. i bought it in 2000 with 43k miles on it.. it was the olive green color!

I used to live across the highway from Franklin and I worked for Gates Rubber Company while I was going to school at the UofA. How many years did the build take? What are the specs on the drivetrain?

I used to live across the highway from Franklin and I worked for Gates Rubber Company while I was going to school at the UofA. How many years did the build take? What are the specs on the drivetrain?

well i bought it strait out of highschool, started putting money in it and no one around here knows anything about a mopar apparently, so i've learned everything the hard way.. so up to speed now its got a 360 with a 904 motor is stock other than the big muthr thumpr cam, im getting read to strip it back down.. re paint it again.. same color and stripe combo.. i bought a 340 and an abody 4-speed (was was a standard to begin with) i got a set of disc brakes.. i have a 8 3/4 rear end in it and a suregrip 3.55 third member to put back in it... my goal is to have a true muscle car.. i have a show car (81 camaro) and a prostreet car (72 chevelle) in the works! but the dart will always be my fav!

i dont see the resemblance as the die cast is definitely 71.close but forensics dont match lol

well i bought it strait out of highschool, started putting money in it and no one around here knows anything about a mopar apparently, so i've learned everything the hard way.. so up to speed now its got a 360 with a 904 motor is stock other than the big muthr thumpr cam, im getting read to strip it back down.. re paint it again.. same color and stripe combo.. i bought a 340 and an abody 4-speed (was was a standard to begin with) i got a set of disc brakes.. i have a 8 3/4 rear end in it and a suregrip 3.55 third member to put back in it... my goal is to have a true muscle car.. i have a show car (81 camaro) and a prostreet car (72 chevelle) in the works! but the dart will always be my fav!

Your car is super tuff! Beautiful!

Wow, those die casts usually look awesome, haven't seen allot of cars that can mimic the appearance (I understand yours came first of course, thats why you can sue those suckers and get like a truck load of die cast cars in the settlement).
I like how your car sits up pretty high off the ground too.

:) yea!

I FOUND THIS OVER THE WEEKEND AND ALMOST peed in my pants

FUNNY PART IS I'VE GOT TO CHANGE THE BRAKES AND DOING SO I HAVE TO CHANGE BOLT PATTERN AND I'VE ALMOST DEAD SET ON CRAGARS BEFORE I SEEN THIS!

DIECAST
50705.jpg

MY CAR

Please tell me you're joking about suing because someone made a diecast car that looks similar to yours....

The GTX, I sent them a picture of my car and told them they needed to make one this color. They had blue, yellow and black but no turbin bronze, but now they do.

0619091725a.jpg

gtx_bronze.jpg

67gtx118.jpg

There's a guy in AZ that will copy my dart down to the lic. plate, for a price.

dartoutsidecarbonfiberscoops.jpg

50649_71Dart_Citronlr.jpg

the gtx, i sent them a picture of my car and told them they needed to make one this color. They had blue, yellow and black but no turbin bronze, but now they do.

0619091725a.jpg

gtx_bronze.jpg

67gtx118.jpg

there's a guy in az that will copy my dart down to the lic. Plate, for a price.

dartoutsidecarbonfiberscoops.jpg

50649_71dart_citronlr.jpg

those are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

-
Back