WTF

-
Yepp 5.7 for now, 6.1 SRT version soon to come in 06,

DCX is Using their best Markiting tool to sell cars. The HEMI.

Since the new 300 uses the Mercedes E class suspension, the Hemi has a Mercedes transmission, and the Crossfire is a reskinned Mercedes SLK (even uses the Mercedes engine), I think they should put the supercharger (or kompressor as they call it) that they use on the 55 series cars onto the Hemi. Then stick that in the new Charger and Magnums :thumrigh: The Mercedes are putting out 496hp and the torque is up to 517. We took an E55 to the track showroom stock and it ran 12.7 on the 265/40/18 rubber is came with. A CL65 is supposed to be out with over 600hp :shock:

Didn't mean to get a little off the subject but since you were talking about crossing parts for marketing I figured I'd toss in what I'd like to see :D

Yup DCX if starting to get rid of front wheel drive so they can use more Mercedes parts. Ive also heard a rumor about the Mercedes diesal being put in to rams.

No Cummings will be the only Diesel in the Rams. The Sprinter and the Liberty will get the Merc Diesel in the 06 Model year.

-
Back