Wtf?!

-
I have no problem with lifted trucks. Most of the 80's I drove W100's, one with 35's and one with 38's. The 35's fit with no lift kit. I lived to hear the 360 scream as the thermoquad sucked down the $1.50 gas and I blasted threw the south Louisiana mud! The trucks I drove were FUNCTIONAL as a truck. I could drive through muddy pastures and launch my boat to get to the best honey holes to fish.

I love lifted trucks. It's the way they are styling these wanna be off-road trucks that is driving me crazy.

Check out this dumbass

h1D7B4CE9

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX-kz_apnzM"]Custom ATV - YouTube[/ame]

just sayin rani

Attachments

• 27631570001_large.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 127
  • 33930250021_large.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 130
I think My cuda looks really good lowerd BUT it rides like hell lmao (so did that truck ) But the cuda is worst . its sitting on the bump stops . lol ..... Now a gtx dont need to be on the ground but any thing lowerd an inch or 2 looks good to me al most any thing .... But your also talking to a guy that if he was rish would have a slant 6 super bird lmao

I think My cuda looks really good lowerd BUT it rides like hell lmao (so did that truck ) But the cuda is worst . its sitting on the bump stops . lol ..... Now a gtx dont need to be on the ground but any thing lowerd an inch or 2 looks good to me al most any thing .... But your also talking to a guy that if he was rish would have a slant 6 super bird lmao

I meant a muscle car cuda 67-71

Not much on 64-65. 66 had bigger bumpers different fenders and grill. 67 and up they got fat.

360 dressed as commando 273

Attachments

• 20130508_161846.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 127
I,m not closeminded. I kinda like seeing something new. I,d drive the wheels off either one of those trucks and think I looked damn good doing it.

I think you are missing the point: the trucks pictured are NOT SAFE!

The Donk scene has certainly taken it's way into the show truck world.

The extreme camber and wide wheel on skinny tires comes from Japanese car cultures, making caricature examples of racecars, for aesthetics.
It has absolutely nothing to do with performance, any more than a rear spoiler on a Civic.

It's known as bippu, or VIP.

Some of the more mild cars have performance in mind, while others simply don't care.

Datsun+240Z+fairlady.jpg

7995569235_8cb6a7783d_o.jpg

The sticker on the tire thing is new on me. Reminds me of people leaving holographic stickers on their baseball hats.

Bippu, kyusha, shakotan, zokusha and bosozoku all have different flavors, but it's all the same scene, sort of like the Lowrider,
donk and show truck (used to be mini-truck) scene.

It's all sort of fun to look at, but I couldn't live with myself owning one.

around here, they jack their diesels up, tune them, stick a big pipe out the back through the bed.
It seems the bigger the pipe, the more smoke and twangy country music is the thing.
Boy, do they bellow out the smoke, I'm shocked the Ohio State Highway Patrol doesn't write tickets. It seems they love to do that.
A buddy of mine had a culvert pipe in the back of his truck, he pulled up to group of these guys pointed to the back and said "I win".
He said he thought it was a contest.
I don't know which is worse, Kenny Chesney or Tu Pac. They both suck if got hear them when you don't want to.

1st- what kind of woman would fall for a guy that has a car or truck like that 2nd- its gay 3rd- you cant fix stupid 4th- leave the muscle cars alone ( mopar muscle)

-
Back