WTH ? Crazy Craigslist Abody

-
You mean you wouldn't buy a car from this guy?!?! LOL

01414_k0quXQEbpRU_600x450.jpg

Must have something to do with the excessive heat out here.BUT it is something you don't see often.Be the first on your block to own one ............!

I kind of like it.

Basically converted into a compact SUV.

I think the bed is done fairly well- kind of like a Ute.

...and it has A/C!

"lowered 3'' to avoid radar detection."

Oh, that's good.
And it's got the optional air raid siren.
Queue up Ride Of the Valkyries.

[ame]https://youtu.be/nZZ504TGDpE[/ame]

Must have something to do with the excessive heat out here.BUT it is something you don't see often.Be the first on your block to own one ............!

how does that saying go, sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason?

how does that saying go, sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason?

maybe take all the stupidity off it and try to make a decent 4 door p/u out of it. think it might be cool! I`d give it a shot (no pun intended) , but not for that $ .

More like a Leepu and Pitbull meets pillhead Rambo wannabe build...

Attachments

• 2015-08-20 08-55-31_1964 Plymouth Valiant personnel carrier.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 338
Trans leaks unless you drive it every day and could use rear tires but great fun little car.

So the trans leaks if it sits, but not if you drive it everyday??? Sounds fishy...

Trans leaks unless you drive it every day and could use rear tires but great fun little car.

So the trans leaks if it sits, but not if you drive it everyday??? Sounds fishy...

It's still leaks, you just can't see the drips if you don't keep it in the same spot. :D

I think hes been watching to many mad max films !

-
Back