-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RookhavenJeff

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Making some space in the garage. Selling TF904LA ( V8 ) pushbutton shifter trans, think its a 65 model, with cables and dash pushbutton module.
  • Trans has been rebuilt, but I would recommend another teardown, as the parking sprag doesnt disengage. Case is in good shape, no cracks or chips. Needs a good scrubbing.
  • Cables are in great shape (speedo, shift, park). Shift cable is a little loose in the case, but an easy fix.
  • Tail housing has original flange style output shaft. I have the driveshaft trunion end (minus the boot) to match it, if needed. The ball end has a messed up end on it from hammer strikes.
  • Pushbutton dash module is in good working order. The reverse switch needs to be resoldered. The buttons have alot of spider cracks in em from old age, but still functional. Also have the dash trim piece that fits it.
  • Also have a torque converter to match, if needed.
Asking $450 for all. I will part out all of these pieces seperately, but would like to sell as a whole, so I dont have extra parts lying around in the garage.
Would prefer local pickup (38024), but can pallet and freight ship if needed.

Just in case anyone was wondering, I replaced the original pushbutton trans with a newer style 904 with floor shifter and slip yoke. I'm not a transmission guy, so it was easier for me to replace all of it.

trans4.jpg

stamp.jpg

sprag.jpg

shiftlinkage.jpg

output.jpg

shifter.jpg

PM me an offer. I need to get it out of the garage. :) Also have 2 sets of small block cast manifolds and some 4 on 4" steel rims with dogdish hubcaps.

good luck with your sale, that is a 64 & before style, 65 's did not have push buttons. also your shifter cable is missing the adjustment wheel, Lawrence

The shifter linkage adjustment ring is on the cable. Just slid down the cable in the pic. All parts are included for a working transmission. Just needs your rebuild knowledge. Trans is still available.:D Price dropped to $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back