Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i have put this on here before but here goes again. my 75 scamp project i gotta sell. i really need money and a truck. the body is pretty straight. it was a grandmas so some dents and one in each front fender then one quarter is a little wavy. but almost no rust just one on each rocker smaller then a dollar bill. brand new black 4 speed carpet installed on top of steel 4 speed hump. the interior is nice!! im not at the car right now but i havent thought i needed to look for any interior pieces. i am in the process of doing the 4 speed swap. it still needs steering column, and reverse light harness and all. then i have been having issues with the trans or shifter. it wont go in or outta gear right now. i think i just adjusted it wrong so its stuck in two gears so wont come out till you play with it some lol. i just rebuilt the shifter. also the clutch pedal is being wierd. im thinking i put the z bar in backwards. other then the reverse harness its all there just needs some tlc or some experienced hands on it. now for the fun lol. its got the 360 in it. i didnt know much about motors when i got it so i had the machine shop build it completly. they bored it 30 over and put in new pistons to match the size. the heads were ported and polished. eddy performer intake and 650cfm carb. everything works but needs a battery. i have one we can use to start it up tho. the tires arent anything special but i have some rally-ish wheels for it just no rubber. like i said i need to sell or trade for a truck i want a cummins but a gas mopar will work. i would like 4x4 but if u have a 2wd let me know lol. i have about 7500-8000 into it but i know i wont get that outta it. the motor was 3200 alone so make an offer. i only have the one pic but will try to get more if you want. thanks tyler o i could be persuaded to get a 64-66 valiant 2 door in trade. it will be a race car so it dosent need to be nice just light

scamp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back