[SOLD] Xbox one day one edition for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, figured I would post this on here for those in search of one for themselves,kids or grand kids.

These are sold out nationwide and good luck finding one before Christmas!. Not to mention it is a day one edition that can no longer be purchased.

It is brand new.

People are greedy and trying to get rich off of these on eBay selling them for $800, $900 and even $1000 and above.

I am simply asking for what I have invested which is what it would cost you to get one in a store (if you could find one).

Paid $499.99 plus tax and shipping for it. So I am asking $550.00 ( I preordered it from amazon.com months in advance anticipating a sold out situation and I was correct in my assumption.) comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty. And a extended service plan can be purchased if desired through microsoft.

It of course comes with everything such as the console itself, the controller, the kinnect sensor camera (voice control and motion control), the power supply,all power cables, a 4k rated hdmi cable, headset and all owners manuals and such.

And for those that do not know the xbox one has a pass through hdmi that allows you to watch tv on the device aswell and has built in IR blasters that turn all of your devices on or off just by simply telling the xbox to do so. Here is a video link to some of the features xbox one can do for those who may not be up to date on this type of thing. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhe6jV-APwM"]Xbox One All-in-One Demo with Yusuf Mehdi and Marc Whitten - YouTube[/ame]

Also have a couple of games I could sell along with the xbox for a good price. Forza motorsports 5 and call of duty ghosts. I paid $65.00 each with tax. And also I have a day one edition stainless steel xbox live gold card that comes with a free killer instinct game and character. I paid $60 for that

If you want the xbox and in addition would like a game or both games and or the Xbox live card I would be willing to work out a combo deal on it all.

PayPal payment preferred.

Check my feedback here, I'm a great honest guy to deal with. I will ship it fast ! So you will have it in plenty of time before the holidays.

Located in lower mi.

This will not last long!. These are sold out everywhere and is one of the big ticket items this holiday season!. Not trying to get rich off it, just decided to get something else instead and have no use for it. I was just going to return it for a refund but figured I would try selling it here first to help someone out and pass the savings onto someone else who otherwise may not be able to get their hands on it or would be forced to pay well over retail when buying through eBay or craigslist.

Do a search and you will see that this is a great deal I am offering!. Also feel free to check all retailers and see for yourself that this is sold out everywhere. Walmart.com , toysrus.com , kmart.com , meijer.com , samsclub.com , target.com , bestbuy.com , gamestop.com , amazon.com , newegg.com etc...etc... are all sold out!.

Contact me with interest and questions.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 141
  • get-attachment (3).jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 105
  • get-attachment (2).jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 127
  • download (3).jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 114
  • xbox-one-day-one-controller-pic.jpg