Yall Listen To These KIDS!

-
If you can whoop out some Steely Dan, you got it goin on!

Did you stumble on that looking for an A body with the torsion bar adjusters backed off? :lol:

A lot of talent in that room. I went to school with some kids with that kind of talent (I was not one of them). Some of them are still making music and we're old now...I've got some rare video tape from those days as our school had a closed circuit TV station and I have the tapes (yes, in the 1970s...).

Speaking of talented kids....check out this 5 year old that was on America's Got Talent last night......

Talk about your bright futures!!!!!!!!!!!

This little guy is GETTIN IT!!!!!!!!

They didn't pick easy tunes to cover and did great jobs :thumbsup:

Agreed! And I wonder if any of them are old enough to have a driver's license?!?

I am especially impressed by the guy with the seven-string guitar. Hell's Bells, I can hardly bang out a chord with just six strings. I can't imagine the confusion caused by an extra one.

Steely Dan is and always has been one of my 2 all time favorite bands .... Seen em a handful of times

So I clicked around, the first video is a year or two old, those kids are in college now. I hope they're playing a few gigs locally, wherever they are. They'll go far in life I suspect.

with a name like Low Darts I can see how you stumble across this!!!

WOW... just WOW!!!

Speakin of Steely Dan, this is kinda cool

-
Back