year of the Dodge in nascar?

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
I think BRAD K may have a little something for them this year...what do you think?

its not looking good. i have a feeling by the end of the year dodge will have to call it a wrap even with their new charger. but i remain optimistic....

man I hope thats not the case I will say that kid can drive...go#2

Aren't they all the same now? I gave up Nascrab when they handicapped mopar 30 years ago.

Aren't they all the same now? I gave up Nascrab when they handicapped mopar 30 years ago.
yea pretty much. i turned the race on today, and after about 30 minutes, i turned it off. i just dont have the interest in it like i did many years ago (damn im old). the best nascar in the last 25 years was dodges return with the intrepid. too bad it was so short lived. it was actually worth watching. RIP

dodge should call it quits in nascar and keep there eye on the SRT and motorsports programs

Yea i hope Brad can win a championship for dodge, Being their going to ford next year,this will probley be there last chance, Also mr.Penske needs to rember he got a nationwide championship in a Dodge

THIS is nascar
43petty.jpg

Pentastarnut you are 100% correct, and you just opened the door for me to add some pics

Attachments

• 1971_richard_petty_pepsi.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 211
  • bid.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 197
  • bid3.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 194
  • ggg1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 183
  • ggg8.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 186
  • j4.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 192
  • j5.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 194
  • j6.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 189
  • pr.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 200
  • richard-petty.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 224
I know it will never be like that again but man I will always stand behind my blood line with pride and if you don't well your driven the wrong car!!!

so do i , and i always have. 19 laps to go. the #2 our boy brad in the #2 spot on the restart. f*ckin runs out of gas ....another dodge win down the tubes lol

They were saying today on one of the prerace shows that they're not sure what's going to happen with Dodge !! After the Bailout how can they justify spending the monies necessary to just compete,then the Mega monies to campaign a winning car !!!And,who's going to build their engines for them ???? Guess we'll just have to sit back and see !!!:prayer:

brad and almondinger have made it interesting for me this year. Sad if dodge backs out after this year. Things were never the same for me after Sr died though.

I'm guessing this will be my last year at Dover,....I ain't wastin my money to watch a yota, especially if Dodge is done...

-
Back