Year one 30% off discount code

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
30% off Discount code is CN6201
Only good thru midnight this wednesday 08/09/17.

I grabbed some goodies i couldent afford otherwise, and no they werent cheaper or available anywhere else.

Classic has good deals too. Just havent seen any come across in my email lately. Plus read the fine print, classic industries does the cheezy "up to" x percent off.

I priced seat covers and installation supplies one time from classic industries expecting 25% off my full order. I was gonna order the full monty. Upholstery, rear seat padding, seat buns, burlap kit, hog rings. The full deal right. Wrong read the fine print "up to 25%" it says. So they were going to give me only 10% off on a pretty large order. I walked away. Didnt need it that badly.

Although i got a dash pad from them that fit great and was eligible for the full 25%

Hope this helps
Matt

Last edited:
Thanks, thanks a lot ... I literally just told my wife I was going to take a break from buying car **** !

Sorry brother, just trying to help. Just tell her you could be spending that money at the bar and on women with loose morals, or on a nice neat box o parts from yearone its her choice lol !!

Actually used is as shopping therapy. Our bipolar daughter pissed me off, so i went and bought some parts i needed. Ok so they were parts i really wanted. Maybe a little of both. All i know is shopping therapy works. Chicks do it all the time to help em feel better. Whattaya know $300 spent on ME and the cuda !!! I feel good !!!

Sorry brother, just trying to help. Just tell her you could be spending that money at the bar and on women with loose morals, or on a nice neat box o parts from yearone its her choice lol !!

Actually used is as shopping therapy. Our bipolar daughter pissed me off, so i went and bought some parts i needed. Ok so they were parts i really wanted. Maybe a little of both. All i know is shopping therapy works. Chicks do it all the time to help em feel better. Whattaya know $300 spent on ME and the cuda !!! I feel good !!!
How often do they do this?

My wife buys stuff she wants out of spite if i piss her off. Shes always buying clothes for the kids since they outgrow them so quickly then she never buys any new clothes for herself. So when i piss her off she will by some clothes for herself. I dont mind actually because she needs new clothes. but she thinks "yeah. He pissed me off i'm gonna buy something for me. So iguess im using some sort of psychology on i guess. Yes women do shopping therapy.

You put the hoar in hoarder. I like that. I put the hoar in hoarder too.

Now that's pretty damn funny !
Yep, and i been known to use shopping therapy. When i get pissed off by them. It is quite liberating to say the least. Especially when the box arrives and its emblazoned w the year one logo on the side.

How often do they do this?

Lol, women do that all the time. Even when not pissed at ya' from what I've seen.

But YearOne has 25-30% codes fairly often. Sign up for their E-mail. Note that a lot of items are "discount exempt" though. Make sure you read the ad.

Good till the 13th...
30%* off until midnight Saturday at YEARONE.com
YEARONE phone hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
1-800-YEARONE

Use Code: CN8703

-
Back