YearOne ROCKS!!!!

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
YearOne sponsored me when I was in Mopar Muscle Magazine and since then I have kept in touch a little bit with Kevin (the president of year one)

I bought alot of my parts for the duster there to begin with and still do now. And normally they have good prices on the parts I need.

well I went to buy my new quarter patch panels and my tail panel for the duster and I seen summit had the patches cheaper and I seen ebay had the tail panel for cheaper.

I contacted kevin about the patches to see if he could price match them and I mentioned the ebay tailpanel I was looking at (not expecting him to work with me on the price) and he contacted me and gave me a great deal on everything I needed!!!.

Not to mention (in my experience) YearOnes customer service has bar none been the best.

I suggest that if anyone is needing parts for their A-body or even other platforms ....that they check out year one because they have a huge list of parts available for our cars.

its just a good feeling to know that there are places out there that still keep the little guy in mind and keep customer service in mind.

I just wanted to share my excitement and let those who may not have dealt with them before know that they are a great place to shop .

And I just put a new flanging tool on order......so soon I will be hard at work on the duster again (been waiting for winter to ease off) so keep tabs on my build thread everyone because I will be posting updates soon.

I have nothing but good to say about them. Always treated fair, took care of any problems, and are a fun group to hang out with. Yes they are more expensive in some cases but if you find it for less they will work with you .They are the only company that the President lists his E-mail and phone # in their catalogs. You got a problem? let Kevin know. Their biggest problem is back orders but that is a manufacture's fault with supply.

first time I saw year one I was shocked by all the parts they had for my car. It awestruck me.

I see they have a %20 sale going on right now.... I was kinda thinking about starting a thread asking when their best sales are, anyone?

Also their last postcard about the %20 sale was pretty darn good advertisement, they seem like a very good-smart business. I will continue to patronize them.

I look forward to more duster progress :)

The parts are pRiced ok, but the shipping is allways double that of other suppliers, at least on stuff i was going to order

Seems like once a month theres a 20% off sale @ Year One... I get the mailed discount cards consistently.

-
Back