yet another noob

-
Welcome to the Begger, I'll bet you guys are praying for this cold weather to end. It was plus 12C today over here. Have fun

Terry

So you going for three forums to get booted from??? :-D

Sup Greg!

Hi ya, havn't seen too many Winnipegers here, I use to have lots of family from there, but now most have moved out west to try to beat the cold!! What part of Winnipeg you from??:toothy10:

BIGBLOCKAHOLIC²;244585 said:
damn ROB..dunno why i got booted from moparts.

All right, it looks like we now have the bad boy of all the Mopar message boards with us now. Welcome to FABO Greg! Any friend of Rob's ... well ... is a friend of Rob's. ;-)

BTW: I think we need to hear stories from what happened over at Moparts. Sorry, I'm just in a big ol' nosey mood tonight.

All right, it looks like we now have the bad boy of all the Mopar message boards with us now. Welcome to FABO Greg! Any friend of Rob's ... well ... is a friend of Rob's. ;-)

BTW: I think we need to hear stories from what happened over at Moparts. Sorry, I'm just in a big ol' nosey mood tonight.

you want the long or short version? well it dosn't matter cause there the same. i post a question on a 440source thread, i got banned. The End.

*EDIT* according to hotwheelsjr

BIGBLOCKAHOLIC²;244616 said:
you want the long or short version? well it dosn't matter cause there the same. i post a question on a 440source thread, i got banned. The End.

Well, that's about as condensed as it gets. I hope we don't have any 440source mafia hanging out on this list. :toothy10:

Welcome !
This place isnt easy to get banned from but a quick warning, Hotwheelsjr is a mod here as well, LOL

Were only slightly more strict then AbodyJoes site. Also, No Petty blue Challengers here.

Welcome from another Transconian! Yep. Cold snap is over we hope, but that north wind this morning is heading to the deep south.. Lookout below!

Grant

Welcome to the site. Any Canadian with a big block is good in my eyes, banned from Mopars or not!!

Welcome !
This place isnt easy to get banned from but a quick warning, Hotwheelsjr is a mod here as well, LOL

Were only slightly more strict then AbodyJoes site. Also, No Petty blue Challengers here.

no worries.. abj is just a hack and slash site you try and get on serious topic and the USSUAL suspect always has to get in and say totally worthless BS.

BIGBLOCKAHOLIC²;244835 said:
no worries.. abj is just a hack and slash site you try and get on serious topic and the USSUAL suspect always has to get in and say totally worthless BS.

i think you may be the problem there.. pleanty of others have no problem. never really saw you post a serious post.

i think you may be the problem there.. pleanty of others have no problem. never really saw you post a serious post.

obviously you didn't check the tech sections. but thats ok joe,
just ban me from there too. i don't have a problem with you, or anybody except for pettyblue72. as a matter of fact. if she's gonna jump all over my posts on BBD too, you can just delete my account from there to. and if you read any of my
posts on moparts..you know i'm all about tech. not BS

-
Back