Yogi an Boo Boo gots problems

-
The park is closed until 6/15 at least so they can assess the damage. Check 3500 sq mi in 2 days? Riiiight :realcrazy:. Numerous rescues made, no fatalities or missing reported :thumbsup:. Neighboring communities suffered a great deal of damage. The bears were granted access to the markets for beer, Doritos, and cigarettes :lol:.

This is horrible. Wife and I were there last week, 8th through 11th to pack up her mother and bring her back to Iowa. We were just in the park too. Such a shame to see all the damage. It is such a beautiful place!!!! No injuries or fatalities thus far is a blessing! Prayers out to all affected.

Yellowstone river is the only undamed river in the 48 adjacent states.

We were put a month before to talk about her(mother-in-law) moving back to Iowa. The Yellowstone River was down. This time around it was way up. Now this.

Well that guy……
E9B91C17-F13B-4DE6-9447-4ED0751FCE00.jpeg

is SCREWED!

Something I learned in my early years of construction. There is nothing Man can build, that Mother Nature can't tear down. Just a few minutes ago on Weather Channel they showed film of a rather sizable house being undermined by the waters and eventually floating down stream.

-
Back