You all think some of what I do is nutty.........

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Might be a little difficult to tow..............LMAO

Made a "residence??" out of a tent trailer

http://www.magicwolf.com/wanderings/2015/02/26/making-do-log-cabin-kludging/

ranch-1.jpg

ranch-4.jpg

You should go get that one.

It would be cheaper to just "build one here" than to get all the over-wide permits to tow it!!

I am wondering why the guy did not fix up the garage / barn behind it unless the old camper is his temporary place while renovating the actual structure.

I am wondering why the guy did not fix up the garage / barn behind it unless the old camper is his temporary place while renovating the actual structure.

bet it`s a ***** to take down !! lol

bet it`s a ***** to take down !! lol

I'll bet it is, LOL

I don't see a problem towing it, but I do see a problem with other people wanting to be on the road.
That thing is 12 feet or better.

The trailer originally is just about as wide as my Dodge Ram "bulge" of the bed at widest point. I'm going to guess a bit over 6' plus 4? for the additions, so 14? In the article, as I understood, he built it in a building somewhere, then took it apart and towed it to "here" and put it back together. I'm guessing there's no plans to move it LOL

Actually Del, I consider you sane.. You don't go out and buy a house /car/yacht/merry go round, or anything whimsical on credit. I would consider "( posted pictures, lol) that " possibly sane,depending on " that " person's life ,or financial situations. It sure is funny looking,though....

Actually Del, I consider you sane.. You don't go out and buy a house /car/yacht/merry go round, or anything whimsical on credit. I would consider "( posted pictures, lol) that " possibly sane,depending on " that " person's life ,or financial situations. It sure is funny looking,though....

Looks almost more like an airplane than anything else. :D
I bet it's functional though. (If you could take it anywhere)

"If the trailer's a rockin, don't come a knockin"

-
Back