You get one car

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
You get one car, bone stock from the factory as is. Modifications come later. You just spent all your cash on this one car. You can't have any others (minus a beater-mobile). You can't sell the car either because I know someone will pop up and say "I'mma get a Bugatti/Pagani and sell it and buy whatever I please!"

So, what's your choice?

My choice would have to be a '68 Hemi Dart with a 4 speed.:prayer:

1971 Cuda 340 4-speed, butterscotch paint, black top and billboads, rubber bumper car and a shaker hood, 15" Rallye wheels, Rallye dash, hood pins, rallye mirrors, console delete, spoiler and road lamps :glasses7:

I would never sell it :burnout:

1970 Barracuda, any way works for me, /6, 318, 340, 383. 440..

67 notchie Cuda. Paid 125 in 94,trailered it home.A project, to be sure. The knowledge learned,PRICELESS..

67 notchie Cuda. Paid 125 in 94,trailered it home.A project, to be sure. The knowledge learned,PRICELESS..

My dad has a rust free 67 notch for sale here in MN Tim, been in storage for the last 30 years...........

I already have my dream car , a 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona , white wing on red , but I sure wish it was the Hemi . White wing on B-5 blue , blue interior .

Attachments

• Daytona_OEM.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 820
'90 Shelby CSX prototype Banazi Blue/Silver, Lotus head (Early One).

If it has to be a production car, '89 Shelby CSX-VNT, Exotic Red/Gold, VNT/5spd, Recaros with standard tire width.

'90 Shelby CSX prototype Banazi Blue/Silver, Lotus head (Early One).

If it has to be a production car, '89 Shelby CSX-VNT, Exotic Red/Gold, VNT/5spd, Recaros with standard tire width.
1970 shelby GT 500 CONVERTABLE 4speed WHY ford never made a 1970 mustand convertable in 1970 shelby bought all the left over 69 mustang convertable and turned them into 1970's i don't remember how many but not a lot so realy you have a car that was never built :)

Plymouth Superbird. Something like this one.

th.jpg

71 Plymouth GTX Hemi , AT, slap stick shifter, black interior , Dana 60 3.91, power steering ,manual front disc brakes, strobe decal on sides

'67 Barracuda Formula S Fastback ---383 B, 883 , 3.91 sure grip,
rally dash, A9 Dark Grey Poly, Black interior.

and no ' backwards ' wheel studs lol.

1970 Challenger T/A.....Panther Pink (second choice,,,Sub-Lime). Neither color I am a big fan of, but they look so right on old Mopars in general, and on the 70 Chally....perfection!

1968 426 Hemi Charger black on black with Magnum 500s....

Or else a 69 Mustang Boss 428, black on black with Magnums

1969 426 Hemi Coronet R/T, 4 speed non console, standard sweep dash with tach, sport steering wheel, 4:10 Dana 60, ps, pb, am/fm eight track, headrests, Ramcharger hood (i know it came standard on the hemi), body colored steel wheels with pie plate hubcaps and red line F-70-14s, triple dark green (F8) with a white tail stripe and vinyl roof.

68 or 69 Roadrunner 2dr post. 383 auto, b5, blue interior, column shift.

-
Back