You know it's sad when...

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
... You're in the you section and finding so many mopars that you're thinkin "I hope there's no more Mopars, I hope there's no more Mopars!" Lol. I was thinking that after I found the the 66 charger, 71 charger and 71 'Cuda.

View attachment image.jpg

-M2 make a '70 Coronet or the 50th Anni. '70 Coronet Super Bee by chance? I'D KILL to have one of those!

Actually I have the '66 Charger AND the '71 Cuda 50th anni. Hemi car from wally-world.....

Will visit their this week to see if there is any more! LOL

Caleb,.
you know its sad when,......you go to wally world saying I shouldn't go look, and catch yerself going to look anyway! LOL

Those brand specific 1/64 haulers are awesome.

Next time I see on, it's coming home with me.

Looks like there might be a new batch out.

Those brand specific 1/64 haulers are awesome.

Next time I see on, it's coming home with me.

Looks like there might be a new batch out.

They had the mopar 75th anniv cars

They have the Hemi 50th anniv cars n haulers. I have all 6 of these cars, none of the haulers yet.

They have just come out with the Dodge 100 anniv cars.

The M2 detroit muscle 1/64th scale series 25 is what i am waiting for. They have a 69 barracuda with slant six, and kelsey hayes recall wheels, and a 69 340 cuda with the same recall wheels. Both are fastbacks, and both are the creme yellow. Also in this series is a brown hemi RR, and a brown 440+6 RR, a 68 firebird sprint with OHC 6, and a 68 firebird 400.

I love the M2s , gotta check em out everytime i go into walmart. Sometimes i think their stocking inventory at my store is jacked up. I just picked up the newest auto hauler release, i think #12. I check my store today, and auto hauler release #6 is on the shelves now. Gotta go get em, LOL.

I love M2 as well!! These cars have 42 individual pieces! I thought that was pretty impressive for die cast!!

-M2 make a '70 Coronet or the 50th Anni. '70 Coronet Super Bee by chance? I'D KILL to have one of those!

Actually I have the '66 Charger AND the '71 Cuda 50th anni. Hemi car from wally-world.....

Will visit their this week to see if there is any more! LOL

I don't think they've got the coronets or superbees, John. I know M2 made 70 'nets and 'bees tho. I think kegan has a few.

-
Back