You know something is wrong when...

-

73Scamp

Reaction score
last night i was browsing the forums when my fiance asked me to look up info on goldfish genitalia it had to be the most disturbing yahoo search i have ever done. and i hope i never have to look up anything worse

Gold fish have genitalia ?

Atleast she didnt want info on a sex change :poke:

rob's 73 scamp said:
last night i was browsing the forums when my fiance asked me to look up info on goldfish genitalia it had to be the most disturbing yahoo search i have ever done. and i hope i never have to look up anything worse

..... ......

rob's 73 scamp said:

................................... :shock:

er....Hmmm. Ah.... why? :scratch:

shoot, i know i do. the only things i can think of are, either pure curiousity, or, some kind of learning assignment.

Thanks guys, now you got me all curious, I gota go home capture the fish in the pond, spread their little fins to see if they got innies or outies. :tongue:

Here's some goldfish and genitalia for you

goldfish2.jpg

This thread became REAL weird REAL fast......... :|

You guys are starting to scare me..... :pale:

FASTBACK340 said:
This thread became REAL weird REAL fast......... :|

You guys are starting to scare me..... :pale:

I'm with you! But I still want to know WHY!

she has a goldfish in her class and the kids noticed something dangling and started saying it was his ***** after some research though it turns out it was his poo and it was long and stringy cause he's constipated

rob's 73 scamp said:
..... the kids noticed something dangling and started saying it was his *****

What grade are these little monsters in that they recognize "dangling *****" and whan to learn more?

-
Back