You know when you're getting old when.....

-
your farts start sounding like your dad's did!

you don't drive like you did as a teenager.

you don't mind kicking back in the recliner instead of being out in the shop when it's 100 degrees out. And feel free to ad to this.
I like you but I'm going to state right here that I don't agree with the ones you listed, at least in regards to how I am.
#1) My Dad never farted in front of us kids...ever. Of course he did somewhere but he either stepped outside of earshot or somehow held it until he got to the bathroom.
#2) I still drive fast as if I'm driving with intention, though now I am more aware of what is around me, what may happen in front of me and who may be following.
#3) Tears of construction have hardened me to much of the weather. I'll trudge through some rain and sweat through most heat to get stuff done that is important to me. It is all relative....what was too much when I was still employed is still too much today. It is forecast to be 115 and 117 this weekend. In any and all times of my life, that is too damn hot to be outside for long.
To start from scratch for myself......
Getting old:
Falls take longer to shrug off and recover.
Tolerance for stupidity is far less than it was 10 years ago.
Tolerance for liars and cheats? Same as above.
Dedication and respect for the people that I know that deserve it is at an all time high. If you did me right in the past, I will fight for and protect you with all that I have.
Deceive or try to manipulate me, I will laugh at your every failure and cheer upon your demise.

I'm glad I'm not the only old guy still doing this. Yes I feel your pain, but it's worth it

-
Back