You know you're a Mopar person when....

-
.. when you get laid off, are worried about making the house payment, and still go out a buy a '73 Dart project....

...when your '09 Subaru get's parked OUTSIDE so that '73 Dart can fit in the garage...

....when you consider selling the HOT RED MOTORCYCLE in your garage so you can buy parts for the '73 Dart....

I think there is a trend here.
I also knew I was gonna be getting laid-off back in Nov. and bought my 66 Dart.I also bought a 73 Swinger and stripped it for parts.I,ve only worked 4 weeks in 12 so these cars have kept me occupied while laid-off.Now have to make more money.I,m gonna sell my 06 Furd Fusion to fund my 66 addiction!

When the family vacation for the year is the Mopar Nats!

Yeah, baby!!

That cake is awesome.

Here's a few:

You know you'ra a MoPar person when...

... you actually know what a Pentastar is.

... you know there is no 't' in Chrysler.

... you secretly hope your buddy has converted when he starts talking about the 383 in his chebbie.

... you're sick and tired of hearing people whine about how body-on-frame is so much better than uni-body.

... your friends get mad that they had to spend $*** on new springs to get the stance on their ride just the way they want and you just used a wrench.

... you laugh when people say their 1 of 10,000 chebbie is "limited production".

... when people talk about the good old days of the "Big Three" you think they're talking about Chrysler-Plymouth-Dodge.

... you refer to Chrysler Corp. as Ma' MoPar.

... you spell MoPar with a capital P.

... you tell people that MoPar means "Move over, Plymouth approaching rapidly"

You know your a Mopar person when you save your 340th post for the thread titled "you know your a Mopar person when"

you spell MoPar with a capital P, and when you read every thread and post on this forum, Hands down I am a MoPar person :-D

You know you are a MoPar person when...

- you AND your wife work at the local Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealer
- you gave your wife her Engagement ring tucked under the hood of a custom painted 69 Barracuda Die-Cast car
- you got Married at the MoPar Nationals - on the starting line just before the burn-out contest
- you celebrate your anniversary at the Nationals
- You gave your wife a 68 Barracuda 340s fastback as an anniversary gift
- car parts are acceptable gifts for any occasion

I could go on but.......

when the crazy lady in the prius at the gas station tells you "your old car is killing the environment" and you tell her her "Jap mobile is killing America"
When you leave a note on some random mopar in the school parking lot, hoping you'll eventually get to peek under the hood...and that some pretty girl owns it.
When every shirt you own has a mopar, or mopar show, logo on it.
When you walk into class the day after your car broke and the professor asks why you weren't there the day before, and he responds "So that old Mopar finally kicked the bucket huh? See class this is why you should drive a Chevy" and the first words out of your mouth are "But why would anyone want to go slow?" (professor used to build chevy race engines for trans am)

All of the above have happened

You know you are a MoPar person when...

- you AND your wife work at the local Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge dealer
- you gave your wife her Engagement ring tucked under the hood of a custom painted 69 Barracuda Die-Cast car
- you got Married at the MoPar Nationals - on the starting line just before the burn-out contest
- you celebrate your anniversary at the Nationals
- You gave your wife a 68 Barracuda 340s fastback as an anniversary gift
- car parts are acceptable gifts for any occasion

I could go on but.......

Mikeo you are the man!!!

.....when you sell your vtwin honda shadow motorcyle to buy parts for the 67 cuda you just bought last week

when you name your turtles sox and martin

Turtles, dodge truck, laser 003.jpg

Turtles, dodge truck, laser 004.jpg

Turtles, dodge truck, laser 005.jpg

....when youre in khols and cant help but realize that the ad for the clothes in the girls section has a 72 scamp in the background

....you get excited when it's 3:40, 4:26 or 4:40 on the clock.

^^^^

...when you make phone calls at work and the people with those numbers in their telephone numbers somehow seem nicer.

...when you take a whole summers worth of pay and drive 6 hours to pick up a car you know little about (except that its Lemon Twist Yellow) and don't ask the seller if its able to be driven home. You just know/pray/hope it is.

When you spend your wedding anniversary at Chryslers at Carlisle.

When you have cats named Hemi, Mopar, and Scamp.

wow, I thought I was the only one with a Mopar ( cat ) or dog is dodger ( dodge ) Do you call mopar mopey sometimes? we do. If we got another cat we were thinking charger, or duster...kinda cute.

I always think of my cars at 4:40...3:40 and so on.

my wife and I tried to get a house with an address at 27340. ( for her 273, and my 340)

-
Back