You Might Be Getting Old If.........?

-
A salesman was in today, and followed me to my office. We were at the back of the store, the office is at the front, then up two flights of stairs. He finally came trudging up, and said "man, you just zipped up here. That'll make an old man out of you." I told him to follow me around, and it will keep him young. He asked just how old I was. I'm 59, he is 49. Young un's have a problem keeping up with this "old man".

When you see a really pretty young girl..................

and can't stop wondering what her mother looks like!:banghead:

When the girl in the Playboy centerfold reminds you a lot more of you daughter than your wife..........:confused:

You might be getting if......?
What? I Did not fart, what are you talking about.

you can put in a full days work out in the shop ....on your feet ...go go go ....but when you sit down for a break at the end of the day you find that its really.........really hard to get back up........then your out for the count. LOL

You might be getting old if.... You spend more time trimming the hair growing from your nose and ears as you do shaving your face.

You make noises sitting down or getting up
You sample the food not the waitress (waiter for you ladies)
You've actually looked at canes and wondered if they can get them in your favorite color
You remember a-bodies on the car lots when they were new
You are at your parent's age when you thought of them as ''old'
You take naps (and need them)
You read the obituaries and see people in there that you went to school with
and finally......
Young people refer to you as an F.O.P.

..........a hot young woman calls you "Sir". Happens to me all the time now and I friggin' hate it. :D

your tennis shoes turn yellow from all the pee that drips on them cause you back away from the urinal too soon cause you thought you was done, BUT YOU WASN'T!!!!! That's about the only thing that's "Golden" about the golden years!!!

You take Your wife everywhere....so You don't have to kiss Her good bye...

You might be getting old if......?
You farted then when you get home and check your drawers
and say "oh my"
Guess I have to change and have a shower.
HE HE.

Old if.....................ah..........................what was I.................I think I might have to pee...............................oh my!..............I guess I did..Ooops

Young people reading this and LOL, ( snide laugh ) this is what you will be "looking forward" to.

Enjoy your youth, the future sucks. Eh...........?

Work,at an auto parts store,12 employees.Someone comes in,asking what an accelerator pump squirt does for an off idle flat spot.Yes,I am old.....

-
Back