You must be kidding me???

-
gotta love the way they just sliced the heater hoses :banghead:

A guy needs two of them. One to **** on, and the other to cover it up !!

No, It was 105 when first listed, but he changed his ad when he saw Gas Monkey and found out rust is now called Patina and is desirable. He figures "Hell, even the insides got that Patina stuff, and Mopars are worth big money anyway..."

The sad reality is "this crap" plugs up CL and makes finding stuff, even somewhat overly priced stuff, that much more difficult. Efray is if anything, worse

EG this dipshtizck has had this same "Weston" camera advertised continuously on CL for I think at least 4 years

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pho/5146680497.html

(Weston is not even a legit camera brand. It's simply a chineseoated two dollar cracker jack box camera)

I bought a 6/auto from a guy that modified a 69 Calif. sport special. Told him Id save it for a year if he came to his senses. Never herd from him. hope hes happy. Paid 125.00 complete.

The sad reality is "this crap" plugs up CL and makes finding stuff, even somewhat overly priced stuff, that much more difficult. Efray is if anything, worse

EG this dipshtizck has had this same "Weston" camera advertised continuously on CL for I think at least 4 years

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pho/5146680497.html

(Weston is not even a legit camera brand. It's simply a chineseoated two dollar cracker jack box camera)

amazing. :banghead:

I have one hell of a deal for someone, I have a slant with a 3speed that I will let go for $850. Anyone interested or dumb enough can pm me with questions. I also have some ocean front property.

His voice mail must surely be full at that amazing price of $1050. I would call him a dum-a$$ cracker except I am from Jax.

There is a slant/tranny listed here for $0 = free, which is how I got my backup.

I'm going to take the other side on this.
I sell Slant Six parts all the time...and I don't gouge. I generally tell the buyer "Send over whatever you think is fair".
That said, every single scrap of that thing has value, and without stretching things one bit, and only going by what I see in that pic, I could probably double my money in a month.
Typical prices....
A/C brackets and pulleys $60-75
P/S Pump and brackets $60
Early Valve Cover $40
Oil pan $40
Exhaust Manifold $50
Dipstick and Tube $25
Drool Tube Set $30
Dust Cover $25
Head $100
Block $100
Crank $100
Pistons/Rods $20 each
904 Core $150...a bunch more broken down into parts
Washer Set $20
Damper $30
Carb Core $40
...there are a ton of misc. trinkets that I can list all day...and that I sell every day.
There are people all.over the world that are beginning to collect and restore basic cars. I sell a lot of parts to guys who are de-hot rodding their cars..returning everything to original, and this stuff has a great value to them

-
Back